Grenade Spam still useful?

Werbung:

Jack Padousdous

I tried it in the PTE and i have lvl 5 (only lvl 2 CM) and it totally rocks! you can pown 2 enemy's at the same time! So in normal bfh i use it again (lvl1). My combo:
Use 6sence then trow your GS. Use your BB and just finish him.
Gs give 20-30 atleast so you really have an advantage. use bb and you do more damage use then CM and you'll own his ass!

Robwar

Yes the only problem is that lvl 2 can instant nuke a commando and max can easily instant nuke a commando making me wish I had lvl 30 Gunner instead of Commando.

Samlc1

To me gs is still not worth it. seeing as the smg has been increased in damage i think. so i prefer to just kill with smg! Using gs would effect more already effective play style.

Robwar

Well max gs has an instant nuke now vs commandos =easy vs soldiers= direct hit vs Gunners= a few bullets with direct hit.(barely 0.1 sec of bullets)

Jammer

I just discoverred that GS is really usefull, and with the upcoming update it'll be more usefull because with the update the damage will INCREASE.

I like GS alot and I think it's a usefull abillity!

Jammer.

Cody14w

its useful at the moment w/ even level 1 gs and level 1 ss cause it gives u decent advantage over the enemy if u place it right.

Gaara

I prefer spending my abillitie points on Blasting strike then on Grenade Spam Really !
I think it is much better...i use it after i put a TNT on a tank =D

Werbung: