GTA!!

Matt

God, I'm excited for this.

More than Brawl unfortunantly. :LOL::LOL:

Anyone pre-ordered this? Is it true it's better for the 360 than PS3?

Werbung:

Sousanator

ANY game for the Xbox360 is going to be better than on the Playstation 3 ;)
Um, no. But I can agree in most cases games that were made on 360 then ported to PS3, the 360 version would be better (eg Orange Box). But if they were made on PS3 then ported to 360, the PS3 version would be better (eg Burnout Paradise).

The only reason why people are saying the 360 version is better is because:
- Achievements
- Custom Soundtrack
- exclusive Episodic DLC Content (mostly likely not free)
- Microsoft Points/Gamertag Pictures when preorderd

The PS3 will soon have achievements (will be known as accomplishments) and in-game XMB which will support custom soundtrack also. The PS3 is also getting some exclusive GTA DLC for HOME. It is just the 2 episodes which it will not get. Other than that its the exact same game with minor framerate differences.

Matt

Lets try and not make it a console war, we have our own section for that ;) (Not saying anyone is starting one!)

I heard in the early days of development, that it would be a better game for the 360 because the 360 has the capability of holding more info on disks (Not sure if its true)

And also, the fact that it was held back because of the PS3 development is quite worrying?

AND.. the fact stuff will hit the market place is better?

Sousanator

Lets try and not make it a console war, we have our own section for that ;) (Not saying anyone is starting one!)
Just spreading the facts ;)
I heard in the early days of development, that it would be a better game for the 360 because the 360 has the capability of holding more info on disks (Not sure if its true)
Xbox 360 => DVD9 => 8GB max disk capacity
PS3 => Bluray => 50GB max disk capacity
And also, the fact that it was held back because of the PS3 development is quite worrying?
It was held back for marketing purposes. They didn't want a ton of good games to come out all at once, so they moved GTA4 in a month were nothing was happening.
The PS3 was a bit behind, but end result will be the exact same, with minor framerate difference.
That would be the exclusive downloadable content that Microsoft paid Rockstar $50 million for. It will be 2 episode that are exclusive just to the 360.
But that does not mean the PS3 wont be getting any DLC, its just that they wont get those 2 episodes.

pkf0rtzh4ar

its true that the xbox360 can hold more info...the playstation 3 could first take more than the xbox360...but it costed $600. because nobody wanted to pay that sony took some items worth of $250 out of the playstation 3 and made it worth $250 cheaper. thats why the xbox360 can take more than the playstation 3

Mario

I'll be getting the game from game on the release date. I cant wait to get it waited since last year for it. I'll be getting it for the PS3

Sousanator

its true that the xbox360 can hold more info...the playstation 3 could first take more than the xbox360...but it costed $600. because nobody wanted to pay that sony took some items worth of $250 out of the playstation 3 and made it worth $250 cheaper. thats why the xbox360 can take more than the playstation 3
You posted this exact same response before, and I've already said you are wrong. Please try not to say stuff you know nothing about.

Werbung: