Guild Wars

refl3ction

Recently my brother picked me up a copy of Guild Wars (original) i am getting a new computer (much faster than my old) and i was wondering does anyone here play it?? and also if you do what do you think of it, is it fun, is it a waste of time, is it ok etc thanks for the help

Werbung:

Fladian

I don't have the game, though I am hesitating to get it some day. It was recommended by a friend of mine who test(ed) the game..

Alekill

The game is very fun and graphics are good pluss its free! i dont have it though i just play it sometimes at my freinds.

refl3ction

well thanksfor your input

-U_L: we should meet up when i get my new comp :)

-Alekill: i think Metal meant all you need to do is buy the game (correct me if i am wrong)

Tenebrae

I used to play it, but I didn't like it as much as WoW. I agree, the graphics are better in GW, but I kinda like the ones in WoW more. The movement is more fluid in WoW, you get to jump (which you don't in most games I play), you have more than one race to pick from, the world, in my opinion, is more easily accessable... I have many other reasons.

GW was okay, but I got bored with it very quickly. The only good thing I really think is that it doesn't cost anything to play online.

Werbung:

refl3ction

WoW has interested me because i play wc3, and i like the ability to choose different races, but money is tight right now so i went with GW... maybe ill get wow maybe not just need money but im looking forword to playing GW

and alekill, u mustve heard rong or maybe its for a different game