Guild Wars

Tenebrae

..... I don't know why this popped into my head, but are you a girl or a boy, Alekill? Don't think I'm trying to hit on you though, lol.

I try to be as un-sexist as possible. I think discrimination of any kind is wrong.

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

I got a female friend on Bnet(which is the chief of my clan too). And about girls in games overall: im just happy that there are girls playing, if not in the game i hosted, then just around the net. I treat em as normal people still being happy. :p

Fladian

..... I don't know why this popped into my head, but are you a girl or a boy, Alekill? Don't think I'm trying to hit on you though, lol.[/b]

I sure would. :p

Lately more and more people are getting together throughout the internet. That people are trying games is not really too surprising, but the fact is that people assume that it is a girl immediately. Chances for it aren't too big, but they are possible. I will not lie about the fact that I've played multiple games with a specific girl, despite never even knowing it was a girl until later on.
This is a fictional example I am giving right now: If I would've learned that it was a girl when I first met her, don't you think I could've got something with her? I mean, (ignoring the distance between us) we played quite often with each other. Don't you think we'd get to know each other by being together so often? Of course it's possible to throw in the argument: 'Get to know each other better? You've been with each other for some time and you didn't even know it was a girl,' though that is partly because of a different reason, mind you. Not to mention that I was playing a female character as well. :p What can I say? The technique of that character was a lot higher than all other male characters. :p Nowadays with a MMORPG, it should be possible to get to know each other quite well.

Being a nerd or not, my opinion that trying to meet people throughout games is not really the right way to do. Despite that I met one of my best friends throughout a game (Warcraft) forum, but I believe that is something somewhat differently.

refl3ction

speaking of tricking peope liek tenebrae did, im doing the excact smae thing except im keeping it going (its so fun) im doing the typical girl thing (not shutting up for one) saying like 'i need a commitment'

Shadarak

yes you can get very good freindsd over the internet and stuff

ps ima boy :p
[/b]
Yeah. Same here.

And tricking people isn't a clever idea (could end up giving you a boot to the pants, especially from whoever you pulled the trick on online, in real life).

In short, cling to being mature and behave whenever your on an online game. ;)

Shadarak

I don't think it's immature.[/b]
But I do, and I take it seriously even if it's just a joke, but jokes on Comedy shows are an entirely different matter.

And about Guild Wars, I'm planning to get it 'cause you don't have to pay to play the darn thing like WoW does.
Just want a short overview of what Guild wars is like, is all.

Undead_Lives

Uh let's see...
The game starts out with your on your own, but later on it relies heavily on teams. There are missions that forward the storyline and give you exp, and also quests just for exp. And that's my view of short :p

Shadarak

Uh let's see...
The game starts out with your on your own, but later on it relies heavily on teams. There are missions that forward the storyline and give you exp, and also quests just for exp. And that's my view of short :p
[/b]
Okay. Thanks for the overview. ;) Sounds good (better than good, and appears to makes WoW look like a Kiddie Pool).

Werbung: