Gunner tactics

kopsq

Nurech, you are probably right. And I will try it also. But no, even I have got levelled up shield, I'm not slow turtle, usually it's about 10-4 for me. But thanks for an advice, I'll try it when I can play again.

Werbung:

KingRick

Many people like to play as a gunner.

But when I play as one I really suck :p However Ive got more health I die quicker then when I play as my soldier. :S

Salveros

low level gunners are total noob.
Gunners need their abilities more then other classes
from level 15+ you start to have fun and at 22+ you have lots of fun
(5/5 leg it 5/5 keg 1/5 I eat grenades 1/5 shield)

hakku99

basil said:
According to me u need only one shield before lvl 22.
First max your Legit then Keg then 1 I eat granagde then go for shield.

Btw leg it + Short shotgun is the best combination and can help u get lots of kill. Explode ur keg quickly with bazooka also.

INSTEAD OF EAT GRANADE USE FRENZY FIRE IS BETTER

KingRick

I barely play on my gunner.
But when I do I always take my Rocketlauncher and jump on some building. On places where many people come.
That way I pwn them.

Salveros

KingRick said:
I barely play on my gunner.
But when I do I always take my Rocketlauncher and jump on some building. On places where many people come.
That way I pwn them.

This used to be a good tactic.
Now snipers kill you from all kinds of angles at the same time =/

Nurech

Has something changed in the past two weeks? They have done that ever since I started playing. You just need to out smart them or better yet, avoid them, capture a flag instead or sneak up from behind.

janssen

Nurech said:
Has something changed in the past two weeks? They have done that ever since I started playing. You just need to out smart them or better yet, avoid them, capture a flag instead or sneak up from behind.

yeah, but that's pretty hard with a slow gunner

Werbung:

HeavyMachinGun

I prefer legit, since its more versatile. Shield only absorbs damage, but legit dodges it, and allows you to close the distance faster, which is vital to winning as a gunner. It is also useful to sprint to cover if your under fire from a commando, or run toward that commando and shotgun/MG him.