Gunner update

playmer

KingRick said:
attachment.php

For those who didn't know about it. But I like it :)

I only hope Gunner won't get OP.

Tried it out today at the PTE, gunners are not OP.
Its actually pretty cool, keg+leg-it has become the most common combination and I can see why, its effective.
Also, shield sharing brings me back to those old beta days, where me and my friends ran in big groups of soldiers\gunners finishing games with under 10 deaths :p
Ahhh... The good old days...

Werbung:

playmer

Salveros said:
I dont know if you played gunner before the update, but dont you think that the old keg is better then the new keg?

I did play gunner before the update.
My main is gunner, level 26, and I switch between keg and FF every once in a while.
Honestly, I prefer the new slowing keg. That extra 2 damage(that's the differece between old keg and new) is really not worth it compared to the slow effect, which gives a HUGE advantage if you have leg-it as well.

Jammer

The gunner update is gonna be cool, I don't think gunner will be very OP, maybe a bit XD. I hope there won't be to many gunners with the new update. The keg change is very good and shield sharing too! I don't use FF, so i don't know how that update will be.

Jammer.

Jack Padousdous

playmer said:
Gaara said:
I fear that Gunner will become OP...but lets see how it works

Out of my experience with the updated gunner back at the PTE, its not OP, its very balanced.

Yes it more balanced, for the soldier it doenst really mather but commado's have less chance or I prefer to say a more honest chance.

ForeverSoldier

Jack Padousdous said:
playmer said:
Gaara said:

Out of my experience with the updated gunner back at the PTE, its not OP, its very balanced.

Yes it more balanced, for the soldier it doenst really mather but commado's have less chance or I prefer to say a more honest chance.

Gunners and soldiers won't be affected so much by slowdowns, gunners are slow already and soldiers' CM counters it. Commandos.... better stay away. ;)

playmer

ForeverSoldier said:
Jack Padousdous said:
playmer said:
Gaara said:

Gunners and soldiers won't be affected so much by slowdowns, gunners are slow already and soldiers' CM counters it. Commandos.... better stay away. ;)

Keg-it+Leg-it will finally be a tip that's actually true :p

Samlc1

Nah Gunner update gonna be good. Unfortunatly things are hard for a low level 14 gunner. Any tips on what i should use hero points on?

Werbung: