GWL 5v5 CTF **PRIZE** Tournament

DudsBro

Hey guys,

Over at Global Warfighter League (GWL), registration has opened for a Combat Arms 5v5 Capture the Flag Prize tournament. I'd like to see some clans from this combatamrsforums.com playing in the tourny with us. A Full announcement post can be found here, along with the rules here.

The prize for this tournament is sponsered by MoonWebz.com, for all your website and online needs at affordable prices. The prize for this tournament is 5 x 10,000NX prizes for the winning team.

Legal Stuff

If you are under the age of 18, you must have legal guardian or parental consent before participating in this Global Warfighter event. By registering, you hereby affirm that you are 18 or older, or that you have received legal guardian or parental consent to participate in this event. In order to receive any prize package, event winners must have a valid email address on file at Global Warfighter. This information will only be used for prize distribution. Cheating, submitting FALSE registration information and/or using multiple accounts will forfeit any winnings.

Any questions, post here, or email me @ dudsbro@globalwf.net (But if you're just having issues making a team or joining the tournament, take a look at the FAQ)

Werbung:
Werbung:

DudsBro

Yeah, and I shoukd point out, just so no one get mad....you are allowed 7 people on your team to make sure that you have 5 able to play per a match, but only five prizes will be handed out.