Hack detected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

MooCowMan

ok I didnt no that so I can run another acount as long as it is different ?

Yes.. but I believe it's still against Nexon's TOS. It would be hard to catch you in the act though unless they physically recorded you doing it, and unless Nexon is literally stalking every player.. it's very unlikely that you can. Now, once you start power leveling and playing against that account, it's a different story. That is easy to catch since Nexon has undercover GMs. My friend was power leveling on spy hunt in a private room with a very random password. When the match ended he noticed a trainee was on the scoreboard, just a random trainee. He was in echo too so there was no way a normal trainee could have been there. I assumed it was an undercover GM investigating suspicious matches.

garygofast

Yea that is very suspect . any way I never run both PCs with CA on at the same time sence I saw that error or what ever it was . I'm going to play or at least try to make rank 500 before I give the game up
but at the rate I'm going it mite take another year I was 1011 last nite when I left the game last night
now I'm 1015 rank so I dont no. I'm just going on now and try to kill some haxs if they dont kill me first
So seya tomorrow thanx. :thumbup:

spuznick242

Acctually if you tried to go on the same account on combat arms from two locations it would not say hack detected. It would just log the first one logged on, off. Once I was at my friend's house up the street from where I live, my brother decided to jump on CA and check out the new update, so he logged on using thormx55, which I was on at that time at my friends house. It logged me off and said I was being logged on from another location or something to that affect. The error must be something else, but I couldnt tell you. But I never hacked nor would I ever want to hack, so I shouldnt get banned but how would nexon get in to look at my files? Like I'm just wondering. Norton found some type of spyware or something simlar in combat arms files just after I downloaded it, and it was removed, could that be how they look at it?

And about that Trainie in an ranked room, he could very well been a hacker. I've seen quite a few recruits and trainies in the officer server and most of them arent CBL clean. As for the password I heard of people brag about being able to get into any room a while back in Alpha Server with this new hack pack that let them go right around any password.

Jordan B

Wow, I should have got here sooner.

This is a glitch currently very prominent in Combat Arms, and it's about the room you join, nothing else.

Join a 16 player spy hunt half way through, and if you're lagging even a little, you'll get it.

I got it 7 times in a row. Lot's of people have been getting it lately, so don't sweat it.

We know you don't hack ;)

IT'S A GLITCH PEOPLE, DON'T WORRY for all you tl;dr people.

Btw, ColDroop was legit, they should unban him. Freaking RioHunter got unbanned, I don't f**king get it. Kid opked blatantly back in beta.

spuznick242

Thanks, I'm glad I'm not the only one then. Woo. I was like I hope I dont get in any trouble or anything because I have alot of time on this account and I'm so close to being an officer, which is the main reason I keep playing. So does nexon still look into my computer as if I'm a hacker or do they know its a glitch and wont bother. I'm just wondering because I want to know if combat arms is looking into my computer because I want to be like "Hi Nexon, Welcome to Jake's Computer"

Werbung:

rocktrns

I get the same thing I also made a thread about it has well!
Before making a thread search first,and then you might not even have to make another thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.