Hacker i got screenshots for proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

MooCowMan

Yeah.. I don't get how he's glitching in the second picture.

Can't do much about it here since this isn't the official Nexon forums. Your best bet is to submit a player abuse ticket to nexon and post the picture in the report thread on Nexon's official forums.

rocktrns

Yeah you have to show more proof than that.
I really cant see how he is glitching.
And I dont think nexon bans people for there names having hack in it.

MooCowMan

Yeah you have to show more proof than that.
I really cant see how he is glitching.
And I dont think nexon bans people for there names having hack in it.

Triksta thought the guy taking the SS was glitching in the second picture. There's no doubt that the guy he took an SS of is hacking.

Jordan B

No lol, I thought he was inside the generators, but they're actually to his right. I was mistaken, and I apologise :p

Jordan B

No, lol . My bad :p

It looked like he was inside those generators, but then I spotted one to his right . . .

nvm .

I_Am_Simple

He's hacking in both pictures. Doesn't anyone notice the Kill/Death logs up on the left of the screen? Theres no one from the opposing team near him, yet he's getting kills. HACKZOR pls.

rocktrns

He's hacking in both pictures. Doesn't anyone notice the Kill/Death logs up on the left of the screen? Theres no one from the opposing team near him, yet he's getting kills. HACKZOR pls.

Yeah your right!! I just realized that he is definently a hacker.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Ok, well, the easiest way to report hackers is via the ticket lodging system (Customer service)

Go to : http://nexon.net and log in, then send a ticket with links to the pictures and his IGN etc.

Discussion closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.