hackers are noobs (your opinions)

Ebolaiztoxic

Hey guys,

I saw this noob in a server while I was playing CTF and he hung out inside our base and kept owning all of us. I shot him with at least a total of 80 bullets and he wouldn't die, He had 60 kills to 0 deaths and when i Exited his KRD was 19.95. This IS UNBELIVEABLE but the other team didn't care because they got easy flag captures. All in all, I HATE HACKERS.

---Hacking---

-Is for noobs who cant play fair
-Ruins the fun of the game for both sides
-Doesn't prove skill
-Proves idiocy
-Should* Get you banned

Werbung:

Roger117

If you provide screenshots or footage of any hacker, you can report them to Nexon and get them banned.

Lol? You have scarfaceyeyo on your wanted list? For some reason he added me. I never played a game with him.

Hackers are noobs in the first place. They're so crap at a game they to noticably cheat before getting somewhere.

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah men....the first time in my life i played combat arms, i saw there are too many hackboys out there... yeah, Ebolaiztoxic yopure totally rigth they should get banned....

LODD2

IP bans dont work because anyone can change their IP address.
Counter Strike has made a awesome anti cheat system. people who hack get vac banned on their entire account (since it costs moeny to play) and can only go to non vac servers which are almost none.

whopper

well I wish people would quit calling them hackers.

They are script kiddies.
Hackers are the ones that wrote the code.
These people could never do this, they just spend their money and then tell us how noob we are.

ps they have ruined every online game out there

DarkLink

Totally agree with you guys, they are noobs. Anyway, I've heard some people out there say that they cheat because they are too skilled and the game is boring, so they cheat to bring themselves personal pleasure. O.O What an excuse...

boytopak

Glitchers and Hackers should be Banned and burned, I just want to play normal game for once with no hackers, glitchers, map hacks, wall hacks or aimbots.

It was kinda funny when hackers call you a hackers. Happens to me so many times, everytime i kill somebody they keep saying " you cham much" or " hacker". I guessed they dont like to be killed. Yet all their kills are headhots with the spread gun from yards away.

Darkdevil725

I get called a hacker by these hacker wannabes too, of course looking at my KDR its not that hard to believe but actually my KDR is getting worse cause of these hack wannabe's. I use to have a 2.56 KDR and I wasnt even trying that hard but then when Open Beta came they raped my KDR *shivers and cries*. LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE *pause* lol woops got a little too carried away there but yeah I am sick of this and cause the idiots working at nexon still have not removed my open ticket from over 5 months ago and for some reason every since I made my nexon account I have been unable to load the forums page I cannot report my many many SS's and Videos of hackers.
Also I know this sounds bad and would eliminate hackers but if they did a IP block from brazil the hacker problem would decrease quite abit but that does not stop them from using proxies but still it would be a improvement seeing as out of all the hacker I noticed that a rather large amount of hackers tend to be from brazil.

EliteX7

I hate hackers. They are noobs who suck so much they need to hack to win. It gives the other players absolutely no strategy versus them. You can't snipe them becuase they cham. GAWD. I HATE HACKERS.
BTW, Spy Hunt is ok.

hackers are just sad noobs who dont know how to play, or that dont have gp and just stink at game play

I get called a hacker by these hacker wannabes too, of course looking at my KDR its not that hard to believe but actually my KDR is getting worse cause of these hack wannabe's. I use to have a 2.56 KDR and I wasnt even trying that hard but then when Open Beta came they raped my KDR *shivers and cries*. LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE *pause* lol woops got a little too carried away there but yeah I am sick of this and cause the idiots working at nexon still have not removed my open ticket from over 5 months ago and for some reason every since I made my nexon account I have been unable to load the forums page I cannot report my many many SS's and Videos of hackers.
Also I know this sounds bad and would eliminate hackers but if they did a IP block from brazil the hacker problem would decrease quite abit but that does not stop them from using proxies but still it would be a improvement seeing as out of all the hacker I noticed that a rather large amount of hackers tend to be from brazil.

Not just brazil , and Mexico they hack alot cuz they dotn kno eglish and cajt unserstand rules / a bit

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

i was called a hacker because i didnt die because of the 3 sec thing. they said "god mode nub". I was also called a hacker several times in spy hunt because i got super spy 13 times in a row. I mean seriously?