hackers are noobs (your opinions)

Liekthis

who made you kill almighty 0_o :confused:anyone here with me? :D

*Raises Pitchfork*

I would seriously pay $5 - $10 a month to play CA to help stop the cheaters. There is no excuse, if you suck that bad than you should practice and practice some more, if you get bored cause the game is " to easy " than rank up to officer and stay in that server, and last but not least if you like to get people pissed off and love to soak up the reactions you get than your life is just pathetic. You must have been bullied on the playground everyday and your looking to take your anger out on the "internet play ground" as a hacker - internet tough guy. Pathetic

/end rant.

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

*Raises Pitchfork*

You must have been bullied on the playground everyday and your looking to take your anger out on the "internet play ground" as a hacker - internet tough guy. Pathetic

/end rant.

i like this guy! :D :D :D i agree, you also gotta have the right mind set if ur a hacker. bringing sadness to others and pissing them off brings u happiness? i can kinda understand that since im a kick boxer and wrestler and every time i beat the shit out of someone it give me joy in a sense but i just cant connect with pain and internet. thats weird IMO

nexon should stop being lazy use some of their money and upgrade their anti hack shield . and Ip ban all of brazil from playing @

ohh and i saw ahuge hack , there was a noob lieutenant wearing items that dont even excists a santa beard , a red cammo , so heavy armor that when u shoot dosent do damage nd a gun that is like mixing a shotgun,ak-47,m60,misslelauncher,and a sniper rifle . CAN U BELIVE THAT ?!

i like this guy! :D :D :D i agree, you also gotta have the right mind set if ur a hacker. bringing sadness to others and pissing them off brings u happiness? i can kinda understand that since im a kick boxer and wrestler and every time i beat the shit out of someone it give me joy in a sense but i just cant connect with pain and internet. thats weird IMO

the only thing thats gonna come to plp who piss other plp , and making them sad is coming back to harm the dude who was doing that . thats an old saying , if you harm anyone it will come back to harm you

UnholyReaper

the only thing thats gonna come to plp who piss other plp , and making them sad is coming back to harm the dude who was doing that . thats an old saying , if you harm anyone it will come back to harm you

do that is fking crazy! the santas beard is avaliable tho. its one of the supply cases

Deathking103

i once cheated on a video game(it was a hard part but yes, i admit it) and i dont see how hackers can... well.... hack!! It took all the fun out of the game, and i restarted it!! its so not fun. even if ur a noob.

AceCombatY2k

I hate hackers so much, that as long as they dont vip hack I go out of my way to try to kill them. Stupid, but it makes then mad because they assume if they hack they should win.

boytopak

i like to Snipe, And I love Waverider and two towers. One thing i hate the most are people who use aimbot and see through walls. because they always find you. And through my experience with this game, people who calls you hacker when you kill them are actually the hacker, they hate being killed, and yes some of you are right they are noob, and doesnt know how to play. I got a chance to watch them and play with them last week, encountered tons of them on every channel. They make so many mistakes. and this is just some of them.
1. Dont turn your back on a spawning area of your enemy.
ei: window ledges , roofs, where they can clearly see you.
2. When kill cam is on, and you kill someone, "Move" out of that spot, because the person you kill will come back to kill you.
3. Change your Routes, if you keep taking the same routes, and getting killed all the time, well dont you think its time to take different routes.

Funny thing is everytime you kill a hacker ( except when they are on god mode which i hope they get hit by a bus ..lol ) they get more and more pissed of. for me its fun pissing a hacker off.

trickyklown

I agree Hackers are noobs and they ruin the game i think nexon should make a better reporting system because i personally cant be bothered to take a screen shot and then leave the game to report them

ok you guys if you wanna report players , go to COMBATARMS REPUTATION GETTING LOW thread on battleground i made it , go with screenshot put it there and put name of hacker and wala , when nexon sees it , perma bann.

TomtheNinja

ok you guys if you wanna report players , go to COMBATARMS REPUTATION GETTING LOW thread on battleground i made it , go with screenshot put it there and put name of hacker and wala , when nexon sees it , perma bann.
Reporting them doesn't always get them banned, look at my sig at the guys that have been banned too many times to have their account not get effected. <_<

mrsgrimm

Hey guys,

I saw this noob in a server while I was playing CTF and he hung out inside our base and kept owning all of us. I shot him with at least a total of 80 bullets and he wouldn't die, He had 60 kills to 0 deaths and when i Exited his KRD was 19.95. This IS UNBELIVEABLE but the other team didn't care because they got easy flag captures. All in all, I HATE HACKERS.

---Hacking---

-Is for noobs who cant play fair
-Ruins the fun of the game for both sides
-Doesn't prove skill
-Proves idiocy
-Should* Get you banned

I think they hack because they have self esteem issues ..:eek:..lmao I guess mommy and daddy didn't love them enough... oh well!:(

BTW I 100% COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU!

I HATE HACKERS/GLITCHERS TOO!!!:mad:

Werbung:

mothball

Well I can say I had enough of these losers. Until nexon gets off there ass and dose something ,Im not buying anymore nexon cash. Ive been in and out of games trying to find no hackers goodluck with that, you have a better chance of winning a million dollars from the lotto. Also I notice that if theres only 80 kills in the room they want 140 so they can hack. more kills iI quess. But I know nexon wont do anything about it. So that makes them the big losers.