hackers are noobs (your opinions)

Pandaking29

Hmm Hackers fail. plain and simple. They are just douche bags who aren't any good so they resort to hacking. And some of them say they don't care, they're only doing it cause they're bored and just want to fuck around with the players, but honestly what sad person picks on people online?

only game I've ever cheated on was GTA, but come on.. Who hasn't cheated on that game atleast once? It's like in the rules you have too. Other than that.. never. I think Nexon should do what AA did and do Hardware bans. Sadly I got a HW ban from PB but I didn't have any hacks! ;-; Stupid program mis-took an old game file from TA as a hack! But anyways, Even though I'd love them to do HW bans(which would force the user to either get some new hardward or get a spoofer, which would still take longer than just making a new account) I doubt they would.. Nexon is after 1 thing, money. Just like K2 and these other F2P, Pay for enhanced play companies. So they aren't going to do anything that would permanently ban any prospective pigeon.

Werbung:

Deathking103

once, i played a game with so many hackers, but then, after they kept aimbotting me(but i was doing okay) the "elite moderator" (couldn't tell if he hacked or not) Blocked me!!!! Heh it was funny. My point is, if you can stand up to a hacker's hax, they get scared of you, which proves, once and for all, hackers are wussies and noobs.

rocktrns

once, i played a game with so many hackers, but then, after they kept aimbotting me(but i was doing okay) the "elite moderator" (couldn't tell if he hacked or not) Blocked me!!!! Heh it was funny. My point is, if you can stand up to a hacker's hax, they get scared of you, which proves, once and for all, hackers are wussies and noobs.
Yep hackers are just People that arnt good enough to play the right way. How much do you wanna bet that if you took hacks away from a hacker they would play total noobs cause there so use to hacking when you take all of those special features away they are defence less

Yep hackers are just People that arnt good enough to play the right way. How much do you wanna bet that if you took hacks away from a hacker they would play total noobs cause there so use to hacking when you take all of those special features away they are defence less

plps kdr could go up to 2.00 if there wasnt any hackers althu i do agree rock one of my large enmys used dto hack i fought him once and when his vip hacks stopped working his kdr from 0 deaths and 12k kill ( he star5teed hacking when he started ) went to 20k deaths and 12320 kills .

SpIkE_JoNzE

plps kdr could go up to 2.00 if there wasnt any hackers althu i do agree rock one of my large enmys used dto hack i fought him once and when his vip hacks stopped working his kdr from 0 deaths and 12k kill ( he star5teed hacking when he started ) went to 20k deaths and 12320 kills .

yeah..most of us..or at least me too..have seen that...the ******** of MrSmith01 who crapped down my account..always was using hacks...even he sucked at the game...aand this douchebag "banned" my account for make it to kill him 5 times in the game...AND HE WAS USING HACKS LOLZ!!!...

The point is...eve this hackers...some of them just do it...and they dont know how to use the hacks...they even suck much more than if they playlegitly...LOLZ

Soldarius

Most hackers do it boost their pathetically low self-esteem. It makes them feel "I'm so L33T and now I can brag to everyone about how I killed so many people" (with no skill at all). Some just think it's funny.. "I can cheat, hahahaha you guys are noobs" etc.. etc... Anyways.. I don't mind speed hackers as much.. at least they're killable and when you do kill them, it makes them look bad. Chamming.. eh.. doesn't matter to me, I move around too much to care. As for aimbot and these other god mode type deals.. pathetic.. Most people resort to those because they've been killed entirely too much in the game or any game. What I call a bunch whiny little b*tches.

People have called me one but I just tell them "Nope, sorry," "No hacks here," "Sorry to disappoint you but thanks for the compliment," or my favorites, "No, you just suck," "Your excuse for sucking so bad."
To those elite mods who have kicked me for being accused of hacking. "GFYS." if you can't take dying in a game and have resort to hacking.. dear god.. grow some focking balls.

wildfire388

YES they should do IP bans ,They do in secondlife and they get banned for good I know that as a fact ,you can't ban anyone unless you do it by IP

Deathking103

This has happened to me three times so far, now its not cool, its annoying..
once i had like 49 kills 35 deaths (not even my best):mad:

Werbung:

MooCowMan

lol, and it's worse when they deny it.:mad: "I don't hack yoyu idiot." ... umm you're 87-0 and invincible lol.:rolleyes:

Well.. If that's recently then they were just OPKing or using super bullets+aimbot while glitched in a place impossible to reach. God mode is server sided.

Still, VIP's are annoying. The best thing you can do.. don't yell out HACKER! or HACKING NOOB!, act chill towards them.. I glitched to get away from a speeder, killed a guy on accident thinking he was the speeder.. He ended up being a VIP.. he super bulleted me from across the map.. I was like "LMAO! Oh.. Didn't realize you were a VIP.. sorry haha" then asked him what site he got his hacks from.. after a while he started using super bullets more and was killing everyone but me.. he said I was cool so he wasn't gunna kill me :D