Hackers must die!!

BossMaroni

I'm BEYOND furious tonight. I tried to play Fire Team tonight and it's infested with hackers. Three separate games, all ruined. In one, three separate people stood around the original spawn, just piling up the kills. MAN, I wish you could teamkill in FT...

I would have fragged their pathetic, loser *****.

Sorry...just venting. I'm hoping it's just because of the bonus EXP tonight.

Werbung:
I had one fireteam hacker on Saturday. With all the extra exp looks like it brought out the hackers.
As for the TK in fireteam , bad idea one guy open the gates TK, he respawns kills the guy who killed him and the whole thing goes to hell. But i get the idea, hell i wish there was voice in CA just so i could yell at those morons who block the doorways in fireteam.

jellyome

their is only one way to get back at a hacker and thats to use hacks, when the playing field turns dirty use hacks, trust me use it till they disconnect, its not that hard to make one. Don't use them for your advantage

Master_7

^ I personally would not sink to their level, then I would be no better.

I am taking time off from CA, because of this, but I have been playing something called AVA.

spuznick242

Yea, the bonus xp and gp is just like outragous. Every room I went into there was a hacker. Lately, I've seen quite a few hackers, and its becoming more common. Is combat arms going back down hill?

spuznick242

I'm really getting beyond fed up with these hackers. I just reported 2 of them today alone. I got an OPKer and a Glitcher who had fly hacks at junkflea. I really dont know why nexon puts up with these hackers, like really I would do what ever it takes to banned and completely wipe out the hackers, beyone everything else, then fix the glitches. I put screen shots up on photobucket, then report to CBL and I always report ingame to nexon.

Werbung:

garygofast

Yesterday they banned 1530 players.I was impressed.
The patch comes out today.
I played a little last nite and came acrossed maybe 5 or 6 hackers .
Not bad considering how bad it usely is.
I played a lot with this guy named ( 173D ) he keeps a good clean room.