Hackers You Got Banned

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

I have seen a hacker or two.

look in the report hackers section or whatever on CAF.tk -I have a couple of reports.

oh, and I also have seen some glitchers first hand, and I got screenshots -same thread in CAF.tk

Jordan B

Long list that I've reported
Long list that has actually been banned.

Not as long as 1st list. >.<

Can't be bothered looking through all the player names. Takes too long, and my broadband's run out.

rocktrns

Ive reported lots of glitchers and hackers.
Im sure a few of them got banned.
I really dont check up on there accounts thought.

Wolves25

Ive reported so many people for hacking/glitching/botting/and other shit. No thanks from nexon. Idk if they got banned or not either. They just piss me off:/

E

Elite SEAL

Ive reported so many people for hacking/glitching/botting/and other shit. No thanks from nexon. Idk if they got banned or not either. They just piss me off:/

I know, they take the fun out of gaming for us and themselves. Why the hell do people have to take damn video games so seriously?!

I don't remember when, but i remember sending in a report (for OPK hacking)
and it looks like the person got banned
looks like nexon is improving!

spuznick242

I report every now and then, but I just normally dont care enought to check and see if they got banned. But i notice alot that people like me, get called a hacker alot. Like when I say alot, I mean a little too much. I got reported 9 times in one game and worst of all I completely legit. The problem is that people that have opk and tap, are easy to tell their hacking, but just about everyone else is kinda hard to tell. I'm sure I've reported at least one person that didn't hack, but its a little out there with all the reporting, and calling people out.

RussianSniper

well, i know at least 1 of the 4 or 5 hackers i caught got banned.
the hackers that owned me:
FGH-Goneria
nickx-x
--h1n1--
oojj

~i have screenie evidence of all of them hacking!

E

Elite SEAL

I came across one yesterday in death room melee -he was freaking getting headshots everytime on me and my team mate!

I even crouched right before getting to him -and he still headshotted me!

Or I would jump around him but he would hit me!

IGN: Jerobarr

Werbung:

Will50Wester

I got some screens of hackers I saw in the game, what do you guys think of these?

These are the obvious hackers, but just think about all the ones that aren't so obvious, the ones that use chammers and aimbots, they make it really hard to tell if a player is actually that good or is really just a cheating noob.

Oh and I once submitted a ticket to nexon asking them how to report hackers if I got screenshots of them and if they wanted those screens or not, that ticket was closed without a response 2 hours after I submitted it, so I guess nexon doesn't really give a shit if some people cheats or not, as long as they're making more nx gear to sell.

Attachments

• Combat-Arms_47.jpg
    Combat-Arms_47.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Combat-Arms_48.jpg
    Combat-Arms_48.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Combat-Arms_58.jpg
    Combat-Arms_58.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 2