Haiti Earthquake

rocktrns

Let's talk about the Haiti earth Quake.
I heard they just had another earth Quake today too.
I think it's very sad,and it's nice to see all Countries helping people in-need together.

Before After
haiti.jpg

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah...hummanitary help is getting there too fast, but i worry about conflicts...and most countries are makin their rescue teams to get back...the "MEXICAN TOPOS" decided to stay there...good job mexico dudes!!!

spuznick242

Yea, its good to see everyone work together to help one country, I wish we'd all work together like this in the UN. But anyways, its bad that they had an earthquake, but things can only get better from something worst. As for conflict, its bound to happen, there is no stopping it, but there is stopping it before it all turns into mayhem.

That Satellite picture really shows the destruction.
Unfortunately, i appears they're getting after shocks now.

It's definitely good to see co-operation in the time of need.

Super Six 4

Yea, its good to see everyone work together to help one country, I wish we'd all work together like this in the UN. But anyways, its bad that they had an earthquake, but things can only get better from something worst. As for conflict, its bound to happen, there is no stopping it, but there is stopping it before it all turns into mayhem.

Yeah, exactly, just think about Somalia, and Adid, the UN went in and was giving food and medical help to the Somali people, since they were undoubtedly in need and then Mohammed Adid (was a powerful warlord in Somalia for those who don't know)and his clan started killing civilians and stealing their food and stuff, but the troops couldn't do anything since they weren't being fired on. Conflict willhappen.

spuznick242

Yea, I'm glad where I live, like I dont live too far north where there's bad snow storms, too far south or east to get huricans, or too far west to get earthquakes or tornadoes. I couldnt image just wondering when the next thing is going to come through and just wipe everything around me off the face of the earth, like in hatti or in the south like where katrina hit.

garygofast

My heart goes out the the People of Haiti it herts
God bless them
I will PRAY for them
Hope Everyone does to
You never no how good you have life till you see these poor people

Roger117

I think it would be good if people helped the countries in need when a natural disaster didn't happen. I never heard about other countries helped Haiti when they didn't have an earthquake.

But I do help they will fix the lack of food issue soon.

Werbung: