Halo 3

Werbung:

TLS14

well im against microsoft. i mean first zelda is popular, now its "halo 3" "halo 3" "halo 3" WHAT HAPPENED TO SONY OR NINTENDO!? DO THEY EVEN EXIST ANYMORE!?

Ryano

TLS14 said:
well im against microsoft. i mean first zelda is popular, now its "halo 3" "halo 3" "halo 3" WHAT HAPPENED TO SONY OR NINTENDO!? DO THEY EVEN EXIST ANYMORE!?

Thats because its the great game at the moment....do you expect people to be talking about Zelda this far on from its release...?

Squiddy

TLS14 said:

You stupid idiotic fanboy prick. :/
It's a console, not a religion, get over yourself.

And Supersujay check out the other Halo 3 thread in Off Topic Chat to hear my views after playing it.

Ryano

Squiddy said:
TLS14 said:

And Supersujay check out the other Halo 3 thread in Off Topic Chat to hear my views after playing it.

*claps*

Thank you for saying what I didn't have the balls to say:king:

Danny

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
TLS14 said:

*claps*

You guys really pick on people.. so he's a fanboy big deal.. I'm sure he didn't say it was a religion..

Gdog

lu1g1 said:
chill down peoples....
there video games

I'm noticing that this thread is creating a lot of tension. I'm asking any Mod to please Close, or at least keep in control, this thread

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
lu1g1 said:
chill down peoples....
there video games

I'm noticing that this thread is creating a lot of tension. I'm asking any Mod to please Close, or at least keep in control, this thread

eventhough i dont control this part Gdog i'll keep an eye on it and report any posts to the team....;) since i'm always online....lol

guyofgod

There is already a thread about this. Hockeyhero, if you could get the link and lock this thread, that would be great.

Edit : you could also just change his thread to an official halo 3 thread :p Might want to edit the original post though...

Werbung:

Squiddy

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
TLS14 said:

*claps*

You guys really pick on people.. so he's a fanboy big deal.. I'm sure he didn't say it was a religion..

But fanboys is a big reason why gaming is getting dire nowadays...