Halo 3

kaitora

lol, i can see your point, but it's obvious certain games and consoles will generate die hard fans, and the chances of swaying their opinion is minimal. it's a fact of life

Werbung:

Ryano

Luigi said:
There is already a thread about this. Hockeyhero, if you could get the link and lock this thread, that would be great.

Edit : you could also just change his thread to an official halo 3 thread :p Might want to edit the original post though...

.....This is a wii forum just to remind you.....Now why exactly would we want a Halo topic in a wii forum...

Gdog

Ryano said:
Luigi said:
There is already a thread about this. Hockeyhero, if you could get the link and lock this thread, that would be great.

Edit : you could also just change his thread to an official halo 3 thread :p Might want to edit the original post though...

.....This is a wii forum just to remind you.....Now why exactly would we want a Halo topic in a wii forum...

Officiale game threads can only be for Wii games

Gdog

kaitora said:
i'll be playing it at my mates tomorrow... he got it today, and i'll be going round right after i finish work

This wekend I'm probably going to play it with my friend. I can't wait!!!!

Squiddy

Gdog said:
kaitora said:
i'll be playing it at my mates tomorrow... he got it today, and i'll be going round right after i finish work

I can...

Played. Saw the ending. Not a spectacular game, much better FPSes that deserved sales than this.

Most. Overhyped. Game. EVER.

killman360

Squiddy said:
Gdog said:
kaitora said:

I can...

Played. Saw the ending. Not a spectacular game, much better FPSes that deserved sales than this.

I have heard something like what you are talking about Squiddy. I am going to get a chance to play it this weekend at my cousin's so i can see for myself too.:D

kaitora

it is quite over hyped, and it actually crashed my friends xbox a few times whilst we were playing... the wii isn't missing out on much

Gdog

Squiddy said:
Gdog said:
kaitora said:

I can...

Well, we'll just have to see. SSBB has been sooooooo hyped, so it better live up to expectations

kaitora

SSBB will be good, it sticks to it's roots... halo is always concentrating on improving graphics, and then the new story kinda sucks too

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Gdog said:
kaitora said:

I can...

Sat What???????

That can't be

*Luke Skywalker nooooooooooo*

kaitora

the gameplay is ok, i think it would come into it's own online deathmatch, but it's not the best of games in my opinion... i like it, but it's not perfect

Werbung:

Ryano

kaitora said:
the gameplay is ok, i think it would come into it's own online deathmatch, but it's not the best of games in my opinion... i like it, but it's not perfect

I have to say I'm surprised, I really thought this game would be awesome.