Halo Movie

Werbung:

Love

I seen the trailer, though I'm unsure what's happening. I thought it was supposed to come out, but I guess it was postponed?

IKilledYouIn1

I'm pretty sure it's coming out next year ( In the middle of spring ). The trailer is so awesome! It was supposed to come out last month but it was delayed. One more year... it's worth the wait!

Love

I'm pretty sure it's coming out next year ( In the middle of spring ). The trailer is so awesome! It was supposed to come out last month but it was delayed. One more year... it's worth the wait!

Sure does look worth the wait, I'm quite impressed over the trailer, seems actually somewhat life-like. Not really, but somewhat.
If anyone can get a confirmed date, don't forget to update us. :p

Roger117

the movie was intended to be released in late 2007. i don't know what happened to that. lots of delays i guess. i think it will definitly released in mid to late 2009.

Roger117

I've heard that as well, the trailer seemed to have great quality, and remakes of the game seemed lifelike.
Imagine the costs of the movie.

How much would the digital imaging cost? I was thinking every scene contained more than 50% digital imaging in the trailer.

Love

How much would the digital imaging cost? I was thinking every scene contained more than 50% digital imaging in the trailer.

I have no clue, though it looks well worth watching, don't ya think?
The quality in it, is just, magnificent.

jklp44

IT WILL BE RELEASED. they had to postpone a few tiems but now its back on track. and btw if you saw the video where the men are fighting brutes thats not the trailer. thats a halo 3 promo.

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

IT WILL BE RELEASED. they had to postpone a few tiems but now its back on track. and btw if you saw the video where the men are fighting brutes thats not the trailer. thats a halo 3 promo.

well good cuz i was really excited when i saw the trailer and then i heard it got suspended i got very sad considering im a halo fan boy (hello just look at my name)