Hardest Boss in Metal Gear

Werbung:

Judge

for me the hardest boss was either The End or The Fear. although The Fear was more just annoying rather then difficult. The Pain was somewhat diffcult but he was once again more just annoying. i don't have any hardest booses from the older mgs games because its been to long to remember clearly.

Earnest

I don't think The Sorrow is really a boss. The entire purpose of "fighting" him is to learn about the Sorrow. It's like calling Fortune in MGS2 a boss battle. It wasn't really.

I found the hardest...first time around, was probably Solidus. I hadn't really grasped how to use the sword and he owned me a few times. Generally the bosses are very balanced in difficulty though, and are fun to verse.

Solidus was tough, but i had the most trouble fighting off all the Rays in MGS2. especially since i was so friggin confused by the time i was fighting them that i didnt know what was going on, lol

slayer62

well mine would be the fight on top the metal gear in MGS but i just cant remember the name of either one i just remember getting my butt kicked several times

Judge

^For The End just place explosives in his sniping spots. Then once he goes to one that has explosives detonate them.

Haven't tried this myself but I heard that if save during The End boss fight then turn off you playstation and set the internal clock one week forward and then turn on the game it'll say The End died of old age. I think someone on this forum said that.

Earnest

The Wheelchair Snipe is by far the easier loophole way to kill him. Two Snipershots to the head will kill him. You can even hit the explosive barrels if you're too inaccurate to get a head shot.

I always let him live though, because I enjoy fighting The End thorouhgly.

Werbung: