headshot %

SplitNicholas

my headshot % is 21.70%, i have about 2000 out of 10000 headshots. People all say im a hacker when they see it. I used to play CounterStrike + that thing above ppls shoulders that there head. you aim at that....

Werbung:

Love

Sounds good, I don't really care about headshot percentage. I normally just shoot to kill, though headshots are nice.
I'm used to aiming at the chest.

Roger117

I usually aim at the chest, sometimes if I'm lucky, I aim at the neck and above and get a headshot. My headshot percentage was a 19.83% when i started and everyone said a was a hacker. Now it's down to about 13.74%

Love

I usually aim at the chest, sometimes if I'm lucky, I aim at the neck and above and get a headshot. My headshot percentage was a 19.83% when i started and everyone said a was a hacker. Now it's down to about 13.74%

Ideal idea of what to do.
Chest, let the recoil bring the crosshair unto a headshot.
If you have a good amount of recoil control, you'll probably not get a headshot, but this is the ideal way of how to aim, in my opinion.

My percentage was way up there, as I would intentionally try for headshots, but now, I could care less.

Jordan B

Now I really feel like a hacker lol (I'm not, for you newbies )-( just look at my kdr ) .

I intentionally aim for the head, and allow for recoil to do it's job. My headshot percentage is like 29%.
lol but thats also because I play lots of melee only matchs at junk flea, and use the ninjato ( and with that I always aim high ) .

(sigh)

Snowball10z

One time in waverider i was walking up the tower and their was a enemy with a law i had that sniper that kills in 1 shot i was like ok.... So i wanted a head shot, so i aimed for the head boom! A enemy bursts in and kills me before i snipe his head... I was madddddddddd

MadJanet

It is rather annoying if two people line up and you manage to get one in the head and you shoot a few extra bullets and get the other one in the head. Then they call you a hacker ;-;

Bostro

Not to bad of a ratio. I use to keep around 20 when I played junk flea a lot. Now am back down to bout 17 as I play larger maps. I still go nuts on junk flea, getting 3-5 hs in a row on a good run. People always accuse me of using a bot when I hs mid range with the ump. Gotta love the spray and pray guns.

Roger117

I found it funny when I headshoted a guy at the fence at the alpha base. He was swearing his head off (see the connection?). I also killed three people in a row with one L96A3 bullet. 2 headshots and a normal kill.

Bostro

Yea, a lot of people on here scream hack at the sight of anybody having any type of skill. I always try to come up with some smart remark to them, lately av been offering to send ss to anybody who wants one. Havent had to send one yet.

SpIkE_JoNzE

my HS ratio is 38% and i try to get it higher, lol God, i use the antipathic and obsolete M16, and all ppl complains, i have discovered that most of the "pros" i play with are too f*gs, the say ,"OMG impossible u can do that", or "i have Mei, HTF u hit me?!?!?!?11!?!?" and things like that...

38%...i'd like to know someone with a HS ratio as high as me with only M16...

spuznick242

Ideal idea of what to do.
Chest, let the recoil bring the crosshair unto a headshot.
If you have a good amount of recoil control, you'll probably not get a headshot, but this is the ideal way of how to aim, in my opinion.

My percentage was way up there, as I would intentionally try for headshots, but now, I could care less.

Yea, I use the S1 and pick my gun based on recoil mainly so I can put rounds on the person, but with that comes less head shots, because I rather just kill them, then end up missing because of recoil, than getting a few head shots.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

i just aim for the head, and my M16 has a controlled Recoil, and got fast and clean headshots, also u use only 1 to 3 bullets per target....