heart beat sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

llamaeatataco

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure you press 4 to get it out, I know it has a limited battery that charges, it lets you see through walls somehow, but has a limited range, IE: camper finding device, but at the cost the means to take them out (grenades). I don't know if you can use it and a weapon at the same time... I hope someone who has experience with it will post a reply.

Roger117

what the heart beat sensor does is simply pick and find them like if you were one on one with someone in S&D, you could use that to find that person. it might be useful but it replaces your grenades unless you carry some in your backpack. if you choose to you it you can't hold a gun.

Love

Well, you click and hold the fire button, and I guess you move your screen around, when you see an orange dot on the tiny little screen apart of the sensor, that's an enemy.

Not worth the GP IMO.

jklp44

it detects where enemies are it can go through most things and has a limited range and batterry. only use in clan matches.

Love

it detects where enemies are it can go through most things and has a limited range and batterry. only use in clan matches.

Limited battery?
Not worth buying, unless you have the dinar, and nothing else to buy, go for it.
But those who could care less about orange dots floating around, don't.

Roger117

orange dots wont help at all. there really tiny and who looks at the map in the top right corner anyway?

Werbung:

henshaw2

so easy you open it and hold left click and when you are near a enemy it shows a orange dot up at the top pf the map screen

Status
Not open for further replies.