Heartbeat Sensor

buttplug

I was just wondering what CA players think about the heartbeat sensor. I can't stand it! If the heartbeat sensor lets you see through walls isn't that pretty much the same thing as a wall hack? It's seeing through walls isn't it? For years legit players have been honing skills to find out where players are at on the map. The real key has always been buying a good headset and listening.

I guess since Nexon couldn't get the cheaters out of CA they just decided to give them what they want so maybe they'll stop cheating and just buy more heart beat sensors instead. Think about it's possible.

Well I'm done flaming. Hi I'm Butt I'm new to the forums. How's everyone doing?

Werbung:

MisterChef3

Heartbeat sensor is a bad idea in open games, only time it will come handy is in a S&D match when ppl are hiding. Other wise if ur running around with a heartbeat sensor u will get owned, its not very accurate, the range is bad. and u dont see the people, u see little orange dots on the top map. doesnt always work properly. so bad idea, only good for S&D

Legend

I never even noticed that the Heartbeat Sensor worked. >_>;. . .I thought it did nothing. Maybe that's why people could see me through fences and tunnels in Snow Valley. SCREW HEARTBEAT SENSORS! >:O

And hi Butt, I'm Legend.

llamaeatataco

hi butt, I'm new too. I dont' like the heartbeat sensor, this game is too fast paced for it. If it were single player then it would be acceptable, but the only hting it's good for is inding campers, but then you could get killed while you have it out and not even be able to fight back, plus your already pointed int the wall....

Roger117

hi butt! i am doing well how are you doing? the heart beat sensor doesnt work at all in CA. try it in 100 kill elimination in junk flea and you'll be dead before you even whip it out. its even awkward using it in S&D. what if you get really close to the last guy and he comes shooting at you before you properly switch you dead. i would only put this in tom clancy's splinter cell and other sleath based games

Love

Moved to the correct forum section, please remember to ensure you're posting in the correct area.
Contribute to the community by making my job easier. :p

I myself, don't like the heart beat sensor either, I find it a waste of GP, seeing as, like previously stated, you'll most likely die whilst using it, and what's the point in that?

Welcome Butt, hope you enjoy your stay and become an active member.
Have fun. :p

Layzie

I have to say that the Heartbeat sensor is about 99% ineffective in all game modes except S&D. To sum up all the reasons would be to say that those type of games are too fast paced. However, S&D (Especially in Clan V Clan) usually has more tactics involved which means slower paces on both teams.

From my own experience (My clan holds an interclan tournament with S&D), I found that the Heartbeat Sensor works pretty good. While my squad is covering me, I go to a position where I can use my HBS to scan a bomb site (For example the machine room in Gray Hammer) to give my team a better understanding of how many hostiles are ahead and their general direction. If we have targets near the door, we know to toss flashes/smokes first. If not, then we know where to run in and to take aim.

Overall, HBS increases survivability of the team by a large amount. I guess what it comes down to though, is how you use it and in what situation. If you're alone without any cover, you'll have to be careful about where you use it obviously.

Ender07

Hey, I don't really like the hearbeat sensor either but it does come in handy in small maps using in tandem wtih other players you are voice communication with. In brushwood or junk flea if you have someone sitting at a normal camping spot, and have others in your team on vent and cordinating when people are where and that sort of thing then it can be really useful.

Shaboozie

I used to love them but then I found myself unprepared for a rush when sitting in a corner checking another corner. They are good if you don't know the map that well but when push comes to shove, the best way to find out if someone is there is to look yourself, listen for footsteps, and listen to your instinct.

DarkLink

lolocaust
stfu ur stoopid

This guy is really annoying. He's been saying the same thing in many posts.

Anyway, the Heart Beat Sensor doesn't let you see through walls, you only get dots in the map. But people that are cheating use it as an excuse for them.

MadeInChina

hi butt, I'm new too. I dont' like the heartbeat sensor, this game is too fast paced for it. If it were single player then it would be acceptable, but the only hting it's good for is inding campers, but then you could get killed while you have it out and not even be able to fight back, plus your already pointed int the wall....

This game is far from being fast paced.

I avoid buying anything except for guns. Add-ons such as scopes, extended clips, silencers and vests/armor just make the game require less skill. So when it come down to it, all you have is skill to guide you through.

Werbung: