Hello From Me To You

DD_Draco

Hello peoples its good to see your help with wc3sear.ch's hosting hopefully it wil stay a good and full relationship between the two sites. :infernal:

Werbung:

Fladian

D and D. There's quite some variations I can make of that... before I start to think of something, willing to clear it up a bit? :p

Welcome to the forum.

Benx_X

D and D. There's quite some variations I can make of that... before I start to think of something, willing to clear it up a bit? :p

Welcome to the forum.
[/b]

nar its damned dragon... i figured that cause damned-dragons his wc aka

Fladian

Yeah, but every time I visit one of the introduction threads I usually see something like: "Welcome to Anvil, I hope you'll have fun", or anything very similar to that. I just found it remarkable.

Fladian

Welcome to WC3Anvil, DD.
And I've been here for quite a while, as JetPack said in another thread. I didn't come because of the wc3sear.ch thing.
[/b]
Well, you could always look at your "join date" otherwise. You can see quite a difference between yours - or mine - and the later joined members.

Ben, search for the meaning of 'spam', you'll see that I kept myself to the rules.

Werbung:

DD_Draco

lol, yea its damned-dragon. Yeah i noticed you had been here a while BGB i just put ur name there for some reason. Awww come on ragin you know you want to.