Hello people

Werbung:

Daelin

Unfortunately you cannot gain a high status so fast, can you? :yay: You have to work for it... And that's what I may do when I have some time. And speaking of RotHE, any talented modelers around here?

~Daelin

Daelin

Fladian... I remember you from wc3c when you told me to stop asking for help and do it myself (when I asked for people to help me with the project). And it seems that I was forced to follow your advice cuz nobody was helping anyway...

DD_Draco... I don't think it will be of any use. There aren't many members here yet. I will ask Werewulf, Olof and RDZ today or tomorrow on wc3sear.ch. I have more influence there after all (on wc3c I'm nothing). :yay:

~Daelin

Fladian

Perhaps it is not interesting enough :p Lately (because I've been busy) I only posts in threads I find interesting... or where I can give a quick reply, like a welcome, or when someone asks a question.

ragingspeedhorn

Perhaps it is not interesting enough :p Lately (because I've been busy) I only posts in threads I find interesting... or where I can give a quick reply, like a welcome, or when someone asks a question.
[/b]

Which is about 99% of the kinds of threads there is? How many boring threads is there that you have to write long answers too? :p

Werewulf

omg..fladian..u need hooves instead of paws..cuz simply..u think and type too much...

um..oh..and daelin, can i just make you the meshes? i dont know how the hell to UV,Rig or anim...

Daelin

um..oh..and daelin, can i just make you the meshes? i dont know how the hell to UV,Rig or anim...
[/b]

Check your PM! And to give a public answer, OF COURSE! It's awsome that you want to help. :yay:

~Daelin

Werbung: