Hello people

Werewulf

anyway..what does ~ mean?
Also...iv drawn a new concept of that tiger dragon thing...for ROTHE i forgot what its called...though..

Werbung:

Daelin

Yes, that is correct guys. It's like a signature (though it's not necessary, cuz everyone knows that it's my post). I saw it at The_Raven, and since he is no longer anywhere, I use it instead. :yay: I've been doing this for more than a year and 3 months...

~Daelin

Fladian

Which is about 99% of the kinds of threads there is? How many boring threads is there that you have to write long answers too? :p
[/b]
I think either I said it wrong, or just about everyone didn't understand completely what I said. I meant: 'Unless I am interested in the subject of the discussion in the thread, I don't post. Though I make exceptions when I am involved in any way.'

omg..fladian..u need hooves instead of paws..cuz simply..u think and type too much...[/b]
That I think too much is a fact, which will be the end of me as well, eventually. That I type too much is not necessarily true. Three, or four years ago I started to shorten the lengths. Mostly because of my arm injury, - that wouldn't heal - I stopped typing long, but since it is healed now, I might pick it back up... if I feel like it.

Undead_Lives

Injury eh? Never heard of that...
Tho I did see an old thread on wc3c one time where your post was...well long. really long. Trust me Wulf, you have seen nothing yet. Flad can type much more.

Fladian

Though I might be mistaking, you probably meant my posts to Void, or at least, something like that. Vein, Void, something like that... I lost my temper back then. Though that in 2004, if I'm not mistaking :p That was before I became a moderator.

But yeah, Wulf, what Undead said. =) Oh, and stories are exceptions, of course.

Werbung: