Hello! Thank you for your hosting!

TerrorKnight

Hi there!

I'm "Dark BladeStorm", as you might have seen. I'm a member of many map makers like wc3sear.ch, and other forums like it. I just wanted to say hi and thanks for not letting die such a great resource like wc3sear.ch, because many mappers use it. :D

Me? I'm just an amateur war3 mapper. my first project was a complete failure and now, I'm trying to learn. Many of you might find my posts very trivial or even funny, but... it's just my lack of knowledge about almost everything.

Any more I should say? Maybe not. Ah! And there are several BladeStorms around many forums. If you haven't seen, most of them are me (Only one per website, of course).

I hope to be of any help to anyone... :infernal:

アレハノドロ。san

Werbung:

KingZeus

Dude no question you could ask could be more retarded then where is the upgrade too option I was like RETARD ITS LABELED HOW THE HELL YOU CAN'T FIND IT.

Fladian

Everyone was an "amateur" once, - though I'd like to debate that subject about someone - nothing too special about it. Strange, or stupid - whichever you prefer - also comes with it. People are getting used to it.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, Dark... Blade... ehm... I need to find a way to remember your name. I know too many people with "Dark", "Blade" and "Storm."

I'll be looking forward to this:
Many of you might find my posts very trivial or even funny, but...[/b]
I'll always be in for a good laugh. Not to mention that I'd probably react on anything funny :p Then again, I react on anything not funny as well. But that's not of importance; as a matter of fact, I'm not of importance.

Fladian

Feel free. Don't let anyone stop you. If you can keep up with me, then I can finally have some fun as well.

...or go read a story. Most are mine :p

Fladian

I am. Not just here though. I'm the max poster at more forums.

But I meant keeping up with my speed of replying... though not lately. I'm a bit busy.

Fladian

Wanrico? That's the guy of World-thingy, (I know the site when I see the name, but I never did learn the name of the site) right?

What? I do my best to remember names.

Werbung: