Help!!!! Massive wii brick!!!!

Flablebable

Hi,
My wii is running FW 4.0, doesn't have starfall, and doesn't have the twillight hack/ preloader. I saw a tutorial to go to the rescue menu, which I did, and then extract and burn an unbrick disc. The disc didn't work when I put it in, and now I'm completely confused. Is there anyone out there that could tell me how and what software they used to extract/burn the Universal Unbrick Disk.iso and anything else that I'm doing wrong. If anyone could write me a detailed tutorial of some sort, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks,
Flablebable

P.S. Reply ASAP

Werbung:

Flablebable

My wii will boot up, but this it says, "the system files are corrupted, blah blah blah". I have no access to ANY features of the wii, unless they are external.
Im trying to unbrick my wii and make it work again. Any advice?

Flablebable

So far the disc hasn't worked. Is there a way to run bootmii, starfall or preloader without a previous install? If so, how would I do it? If I purchased a mod chip, which one should I purchase to unbrick my wii, and what would I do with it?

I no I'm a noob, but unless you guys help me, I will never be educated. =D

titch.ryan

i dont think there is a way to fix a brick without previous measures installed.
Sorry but I know next to nothing about modchips.

jesta

Ok, so what did you do to break it in the first place? If you don't have starfall or preloader and don't have a mod-chip, what did you have and what were you doing?

Sousanator

It makes it a lot easier to help if we know what caused the problem as Jesta was saying.
We need as much detail as possible (like your wii region, the version numbers of the programs you were using ect)

Even taking pictures would be nice

Werbung: