Help me with game burning!

Dirty

Hey guys.. if someone has the time help me out here...

I downloaded some games and I need to know what to do...

I am going to use NERO to burn the CD's and here is an example of the files I have....

Lets say I have "Age of Mythology" files:
CD1.BIN
CD2.BIN
CD1.CUE
CD2.CUE
Age of Myth Crack Application

So my question is what do I do when I open NERO, do I just burn the BIN file like it is? Cause I tried that with star wars and it just put that file on the disk... I am a total noob to this so details would help. How do I get it to make the CD like when you buy it? Or how do I make it to make a CD that I can load? I want to play my AGE OF MYTHOLOGY and my STAR WARS!

thanks!

Werbung:

rocklee

Well what version of Nero do you have? In general you load the CUE file, which tells the burner to burn the BIN file, which is an image of the cd. Also, make sure you're telling Nero you're burning an Image, and not a DATA cd. Make sure you LOAD the CUE file. Don't burn the cue file.. thats a waste of a cd because the cue file is like some hundred kilobytes.

I use Nero all the time and it works great. You could also use a daemon program that creates virtual cd drives on your computer and loads images and it makes it look like you have a burnt cd in your computer. (Do a search for dt346.exe and thats the program) Its completely free so no worries there.

If you're still having probs Dirty let me know.

The_Fake

dont use nero to burn an image file you (downloaded?) use alcohol 100% to burn all of your image files.

alcohol 100% will burn any image file.. u dont even need a cue file when burning a bin.

let me know how u make out.

Dirty

ok... so I am lost.... Nero has mad options... I tried to burn the image and when I loaded the CUE I got an error msg saying.... Cannot open ageofmyth.bin file... an error occured while loading the cue sheet file.

?

rocklee

I have alcohol 120% if you want that... Maybe i can send it to you over AIM or something....

I have that version of Nero also.... Just open Nero Express

Click on "Disc Image or Saved Project"
Locate your Cue File and click Open
Then click Next and the rest should be easy to follow.

If that still doesn't work, then you can try the alcohol 100% that Fake has. If that doesn't work, just AIM me, and I'll send you alcohol120%.

Werbung: