Hey dudes, I just registered

Rufio

I play on the PunX server all the time, I'm Rufio [-$-].

I just randomly decided to check out this Forum.

So what's up hommies?

Werbung:

Satan

OMG another no good, pointless forum by rootworm, thanks fuckhead we really needed to know it was a waste of bandwith, like any of us care for that matter. Or anything you post in forums.

Deviant

Well, seeing as how he just said a friendly hello and you wrote: "What a waste of bandwidth." I beg to differ which one was a waste of bandwidth. I'll be waiting for your witty remark after the weekend, because I have a life and I won't be at this forum at all this weekend (unlike yourself, coming to a forum you hate and actually researching your posts just because you think we really give a shit about you). Don't even come back with the classic, "I don't give a shit about you guys." You obviously do, or you wouldn't come to the forum. I bet we'll get the, "I just like to piss you guys off." Well, I'm honestly bored out of my mind and that's the only reason I posted, I really could care less.

Fenire

ya i did a little research on the basket case.. the whole dad vs idiot over your internet "skills" and i have to say he is a "tool", to use the term loosely
and i wonder how manny posts im at?

ps. basket case the coment was rhetorical

Rufio

Oh hey, I know I posted this a while ago n all and I'm only just replying now but hey, better late than never.

Yes I heard about the basket case from my brother but I really don't see the point in even giving his posts recognition enough to respond to. I will just ignore his, to quote him, "Waste of bandwidth," posts.

The only reson he posts is because he gets a reaction, since obviously he doesn't like the forum. But don't be too hard on him guys, he's probably just a twelve year old who's repeating all the cool things he hears other people say to try and act cool too. Wich isn't a bad thing, he just wants to fit in. I have yet to find out really weather or not he's immature or just a dick face so I won't pass judgement, all I know is what my brother's told me.

Well thanks for the welcome, I look forward to owning all of you on the server when next we meet.

[-$-]

Werbung: