Hey Reggie, Where's that surprise you promised us?

Danny

A couple of months and a few weeks ago I posted a thread talking about a surprise in the end of september 2007.. Well it's the last day of september and no "surprise". Well I wasn't shocked.. One thing im used to as a Nintendo fan is waiting.. This isn't the first time Nintendo delayed something. I've seen delays that not only took months.. but Years to take. Nintendo had 30 September days to give us the surprise and they didn't show us nothing As of yet.

I mean seriously. Why promise something if you're not going to give it to us? Maybe next time they should think of what it is first or at least be more specific like is it a game? Is it a Update? Is it a Channel? I mean anything would have been better. But they wanted it big because they knew people were going to complain.

I have no Idea what it could have been, I heard many rumours saying it was a Update, A demo, and a channel. Maybe I'm complaining too much? What if it happens late in September? Does anyone think there's any faith left for this "surprise"?

It just makes me mad that there's no surprise.. But im used to it.. What are your thoughts on this subject?

Werbung:

hockeyhero

well..... just like you i wasn't surprised that they're making us wait......... i just hope the surprise will be today........

hockeyhero

lu1g1 said:
i personally am frustrated with nintendo and there promises :(
if somthing isnt 100% sure than dont promise it...

i kno...the just get people's hopes up for no reason......at least dont announce...... then show us the surprise so we can be even more surprised if you know what i mean....:p

Danny

hockeyhero said:
lu1g1 said:

i kno...the just get people's hopes up for no reason......at least dont announce...... then show us the surprise so we can be even more surprised if you know what i mean....:p

Well I don't have access to my Wii Till Tommorow at 4:00 PM So.. I better get my surprise till then..

Werbung:

metroidprime3rules

Danny said:
hockeyhero said:
lu1g1 said:

Well I don't have access to my Wii Till Tommorow at 4:00 PM So.. I better get my surprise till then..

REGGIES GOING TO DIE ):«