Hey Reggie, Where's that surprise you promised us?

Werbung:

metroid0070

All my friends got a PS3 because Wiis were out of stock. And all the games you said, are either M or just an attempt to get PS3 back in the market. So Squiddy I say this:
If you're single & over 18, PS3 is a good choice.
To everyone else: Wii is better.

Danny

metroid0070 said:
All my friends got a PS3 because Wiis were out of stock. And all the games you said, are either M or just an attempt to get PS3 back in the market. So Squiddy I say this:

True.. But the PS3 and Wii both have a good lack of games to say Wow..

Squiddy

metroid0070 said:

You didn't read any of it, or you'd have answered the points properly. I'm 16, btw. No need to stereotype.

I don't hate the Wii, it's just the single most worst piece of gamin hardware I've bought.

kaitora

to be honest, the wii is fun. all i hear about PS3 is graphics this, and graphics that... well if all i was interested in was graphics, then i'd turn my pc on... because, lets face it, a computer will always be more powerful than any games console... the wii is unique... it's focussed on gameplay and playing together. i mean sure, graphics are nice, but they don't make a game what it is. i remember being told about an f1 game where you can see every brick on the buildings in details... but why would you want to? you are racing, and you're never going to bother to look at the bricks to be quite blatantly honest about it. Plus i find that there are often quite a few gems on the "lesser rated" consoles such as wii... without these consoles, classics such as baten kaitos would never be found, so be thankful for your wii, even though you find it inferior to it's rivals.

I pity gamers who feel graphics are everything, and that if a game gets a good review then it must be good, and to be honest i don't care if you blast back at me about this post, i'm only making my personal opinion heard. And yes, i will be getting a PS3, but only for assassin's creed and for kingdom hearts 3. I have played all 3 kingdom hearts games so far, and i want to play the fourth one to hit the shelves. So i am not a biased nintendo fan boy. I am an avid gamer, who has realised gaming isn't all about graphics...

Quinn

Squiddy said:
Quinn said:
Squiddy said:
LOL

Stupid fanboys.

The surprise was likely to be NEOGEO games coming to VC for 900 Wii Points each.

Your a ps3 fanboy so stop talking :)

If I were a PS3 fanboy, I'd trade my Wii in for one and leave this forum. But I'm saving up for a PS3 as it'll make gaming better, and the fact I've been gaming with Nintendo for 14 years may have something to prove you wrong. It's just that Nintendo are getting arrogant again and I've had enough.

Also, petty insults like 'stop talking' aren't going to lower me to your level, since I prefer constructive criticism. Good night.

@ mp3rules, if only you had a good idea of a good game... -_-

Heh. So what i'm hearing now, is that calling us "Stupid fanboys" is not a petty insult?
We've all heard you talk about the PS3 and how it's better than Wii.

Sorry, but why would you join a Wii forum to talk about PS3? I know you post other stuff too..

Sorry for insulting you.

Danny

Squiddy said:
metroid0070 said:

You didn't read any of it, or you'd have answered the points properly. I'm 16, btw. No need to stereotype.

I don't hate the Wii, it's just the single most worst piece of gamin hardware I've bought.

Ok... Why would you buy it? Return it and leave the Wii forums if you don't like it.. Go play with the PS3.. Go play with your Xbox or what ever you have.. Just because it isn't powerful doesn't mean it's not good..

Squiddy

Danny said:
Squiddy said:
metroid0070 said:

Ok... Why would you buy it? Return it and leave the Wii forums if you don't like it.. Go play with the PS3.. Go play with your Xbox or what ever you have.. Just because it isn't powerful doesn't mean it's not good..

I don't dislike it because of it's underpower. It's the fact that it's stationary for the enthusiast gamer while the truckload of casual games are released. That and Nintendo hyped it up a bit too much. We've only seen half the potential the Wii has.

Why can't people understand this viewpoint!?

Danny

Squiddy said:
Danny said:
Squiddy said:
metroid0070 said:

I don't dislike it because of it's underpower. It's the fact that it's stationary for the enthusiast gamer while the truckload of casual games are released. That and Nintendo hyped it up a bit too much. We've only seen half the potential the Wii has.

Probably cause you whine too much.. don't get me wrong I don't dislike you or anything but you could cut back on the Critisism and Whining.

metroidprime3rules

Danny said:
Squiddy said:
Danny said:
Squiddy said:
metroid0070 said:

Probably cause you whine too much.. don't get me wrong I don't dislike you or anything but you could cut back on the Critisism and Whining.

Its not only about graphics you know :( the ps3 was more hyped than the wii. Then the ps3 didnt do so well.

Werbung: