Heya

Escurial

Hello to all!!!
I'm Escurial, I resently rejoined the warcraft community and found out that wc3campaigns is no more. :no: :confused: :(
Searching for a substitude i found this forum on which the site's artwork is extreamly attrackting, I dunno why but its so clean yet entertaining. :infernal: :yay:

Im good in/with worldeditor, 3dmax and gamehacking(non-destructive)
Currently im learning c++ and php.
I draw and write a little.
Im from holland and 18 years old.

Thats all i guess.
*wave*

Werbung:

Fladian

Hello to you :p

I'm Fladian, and used to be one of the oldest members of the Wc3 Campaigns community, but recently joined this one. Don't be surprised that Wc3c is no more, it died slowly, though I will not point out the people who might've caused it, especially because I will be - undoubtly - one of them :p

*uhhum*
Nice to meet ya', eitherway.
Oh yeah, and I'm from that tiny country as well...

Escurial

I love the way you steal my lamo writing style. :p

Anyway wc3search is still online i found out. pfff lucky us.. i always thought they had the same server. thanks god its not like that.

Cool nederland is gewoon de man...de land!!!

Fladian

Steal your writing style? Arrr, me no be doin' such thing, matey :p *roar*

Wc3sear.ch has been on a different server as long as I know it, if I recall right that is. Because of the giant amount of downloads, I don't expect it to disappear soon either. But then again, the forum of Wc3sear.ch has never been a dire success, nor was it a very fast site either :p But hey, I don't know come there all that often either.

Ben nooit zo dol geweest op Nederland, 'het land' :p

Escurial

Wc3sear.ch has been on a different server as long as I know it, if I recall right that is. Because of the giant amount of downloads, I don't expect it to disappear soon either. But then again, the forum of Wc3sear.ch has never been a dire success, nor was it a very fast site either :p But hey, I don't know come there all that often either.[/b]

I always thought they where on the same server but seperated by url. anyway im happy that it isnt.
thanks for clearing this out and helping me ease my mind :wtf:

Ben nooit zo dol geweest op Nederland, 'het land' :z[/b]
Hoezo niet. Nederland is het beste land dat er is!! Rijk, bijna geen natuurrampen en wiet van hier tot tokio!!
het land waar cocaine export nummer 1 is. het land van dikke frans en baas gay!

Fladian

I always thought they where on the same server but seperated by url. anyway im happy that it isnt.
thanks for clearing this out and helping me ease my mind :wtf: [/b]
Don't blame me, if I'm wrong, since I'm not 100% sure. Like I said, I never did visit Wc3sear.ch, and have no intention of really spending time there for any time soon. I was one of the people that didn't really care about the fact when the "download section" was *uhhum* expanded. Though I can't remember when it was done...

Hoezo niet. Nederland is het beste land dat er is!! Rijk, bijna geen natuurrampen en wiet van hier tot tokio!!
het land waar cocaine export nummer 1 is. het land van dikke frans en baas gay!
[/b]
Mwah... landen maken me in 't algemeen niet zo heel veel uit. Nederland, Duitsland, wat dan ook, ik gooi alles op 't zelfde hoopje, behalve Frankrijk. Ik heb ooit aangegeven dat ik een hekel heb aan Frankrijk, en kreeg wat zware reacties bij Wc3c. :p
*uhhum*
Let's keep it with English, shall we?

Arkidas

Hey.
Welcome to wc3anvil,
It's great to see a new member which seems to be actually posting unlike allot of members.

I'm very glad that you decided the community,
See you around!

Fladian

I was waiting for your post, Arky ;)

I'm happy too with a member that finally posts somewhat more than the average member. Let's see if I can keep up with him, or he can keep up with me.

Escurial

Hey.
Welcome to wc3anvil,
It's great to see a new member which seems to be actually posting unlike allot of members.

I'm very glad that you decided the community,
See you around!
[/b]

Dont you hate that? im also active on a forum for a VERY old game. all the way from 2000...THATS SO 2000!!! *gives a gay look to the screen*
uh...but there we had like 4000 members but they all posted once and went away. its really annoying.
I loved that game...NOX!!!! we got a astounding 30 people playing at the moment. and still have 500 people active with nox. (mostly koreans)
but im not here for my lifestory.
Thanks for the warm welcome!

To fladian.
Oke english. :p
FLADIAN HATES FRENCH PEOPLE~!!!!~~~!!!!! :yay: :D
:) :yay:

Fladian

Dont you hate that? im also active on a forum for a VERY old game. all the way from 2000...THATS SO 2000!!! *gives a gay look to the screen*
uh...but there we had like 4000 members but they all posted once and went away. its really annoying.
I loved that game...NOX!!!! we got a astounding 30 people playing at the moment. and still have 500 people active with nox. (mostly koreans)
but im not here for my lifestory.
Thanks for the warm welcome![/b]
That is just what happens usually, fortunately, there are some people who seem to like posting. Not to brag, but take myself as example. I left Wc3c as the no.1 poster, so you can't say I didn't post much :p

To fladian.
Oke english. :p
FLADIAN HATES FRENCH PEOPLE~!!!!~~~!!!!! :yay: :D
:) :yay:
[/b]
Please, don't say that. It got me into major problems at Wc3c before, I am not interested in repeating those problems.

Escurial

That is just what happens usually, fortunately, there are some people who seem to like posting. Not to brag, but take myself as example. I left Wc3c as the no.1 poster, so you can't say I didn't post much :p
[/b]
:eek: Woaw...that must mean you posted over 7000 posts...thats sick. you know its already getting winter ;)

Please, don't say that. It got me into major problems at Wc3c before, I am not interested in repeating those problems.
[/b]
I wont. my hips are sealed...LIPS i mean LIPS!!!.

Fladian

:eek: Woaw...that must mean you posted over 7000 posts...thats sick. you know its already getting winter ;) [/b]
Something about the 7500, if I remember right. Could be more, could be a little less, but I remember I was quite happy when I reached the 7008, since I've beaten Pheonix back then :p Not to mention that I placed some distance between him and me... you could say I was proud back then on my post count. *uhhum*

Already getting Winter? No way, we're going straight for spring :p (Puur toeval, ik hoorde net dat het vrijdag misschien gaat sneeuwen... eindelijk)

I wont. my hips are sealed...LIPS i mean LIPS!!!.
[/b]
Better make sure. Seal your hips as well. :p

Escurial

Yea we wont want any offspring of mine running around.
the world is not ready for that much happieness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(ik hoop echt dat het gaat sneeuwen! dat word weer vette gevechten in mijn buurt! ik woon in een yuppen buurt
*kakker stem* "Nee niet mijn model gezicht. daar moet ik nog van leven man")

Fladian

As far as I know you right now, I don't want to see any off spring of yours either :p Though I'm not sure if it is happiness that will appear. Chaos and destruction would be a lot more accurate :p

Werbung: