Heya!

Werbung:

Arkidas

Welcome to Warcraft III Anvil. :) On a side note: The new smilies were added instead of the grunt smilies to match the rest of the theme. The grunt smilies might be back anytime soon if people will show any interest in that happening.

Squishy-1

:rolleyes: wonder if i had any impact on that... i liked the grunt smileys they were unique but didnt really make sense:nuts:

ps welcome lol

PiRho

Welcome to Anvil. :)

Welcome to Warcraft III Anvil. :) On a side note: The new smilies were added instead of the grunt smilies to match the rest of the theme. The grunt smilies might be back anytime soon if people will show any interest in that happening.
I always like the grunts a lot and would be sad to see them go, but the new smileys do look good. :)

Fudgie

Sorry about making your welcome thread have to also be about smilies :unsure: This off topic stuff seems to happens a lot
(I wonder if I'm the cause) =D

Squishy-1

actually just about every greet that isnt "hi im from _______" will become an off topic thread based solely on the first persons reaction to the original post or a trend in the posts and i think i am the reason for the off topicness of this one

Werbung: