HI DOOD

Werbung:

Fladian

Not really... we were still talking about a welcome. Not necessarily this welcome, but a welcome nonetheless. ;)

Welcome again.

Fladian

Of course. I can't post much differently than how I usually post. I mean, this is the way I post, talk and do anything for that matter. Preperations aren't my strongest point, unfortunately.

Fladian

Exactly. The only bad thing is, in the study course I am following, improvisation is something good, but not necessary. Preperation is something with a priority. Unfortunately, it is also something I cannot deny.

Fladian

One? Reminds me a bit of a classmate of mine. She only has eight classes in the entire week... on a normal day. Lately, our home room teacher has been sick, so four classes will be canceled. That makes the amount of classes for her: 'Four', a week.

Benx_X

omg you can be real stupid.... have you not heard of a disgracefull friend? and btw i am only j/k around so dw.. and sif i care if you kill me

Fladian

You can be real stupid? Sorry, I don't really follow that.

That classmate of mine isn't really happy with her four-hours a week. If the goverment gets any word of this, they'll immediately stop her funds. I'm not sure how much she gets, but I get 50 euro a month. :p

Werbung: