HI DOOD

Werbung:

Benx_X

oh well sorry.... next thing you know yous will be asking me to colour text, then high lighting my words, then capitalising my words then give them some funky font

but seriously how is it hard to think who im talking to

Fladian

How hard is it? There are more than 2 posts between your post and the post of err... who was it again? How would you expect us to know what you are talking about? When I'd say something like:

'How many members do you got?'

Would you understand that I directed that to the first post of the thread?

KingofJunk

Ummm... do hello post allway go up to 3 pages o_O also the char in my avata is laharl the main char in a game called disage hour of darkness it like FFT or Fire emblem if you ever played any of those

Eternity_Sheild

",..,"

Eh... well... this site sorta looks... well... it... has this... abandoned feeling about it. Like someone made a buncha posts a long time ago because it used to be popular and then kinda died. I mean when you look at your gallerys in the front, I mean their nice, but it looked like you all stopped trying after 5 or 6 posts... kinda sad if you ask me. Oh ya and btw, your right, the FF character test works great ",..,"

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Yes, I'll admit the gallery isn't so active. But the site in general is very active.
And there are a ton of posts here. You'll see. Your new, you haven't been around long enough to see the site.
Plus, this site is fairly new. Only came to be in....I'm pretty sure November.