Hi Everyone

Werbung:

Fladian

Yeah, he said he wanted to be called 'Drunken something' instead of 'Lion something' so I combined it.

Now imagine this. There was a guy named 'Anus Laser' who later changed his name to 'Disabled Jew.' Because of my bad memory when it comes to names, I often combine names, like Drunken Lion. Though Anus Laser and Disabled Jew got something disturbing. Disabled Anus.

Oh yeah, I found this: (old post at Wc3c of mine)
No, please no, please. Anyone, shoot me! Dear Anus, (god, that sounds disturbing) please get a shotgun and shoot a hole in me! Please, anyone, shoot me! I demand to be shot! Please anyone! I, the moderator of this section, asks to be killed! Anyone?!
...*uttermost quiet*
...ah damn, not again

Hound Archon sir, dear mister, lord, lovely human, earthling, eroti... okay, okay, you got my point.
Hound Archon, I never expected you would make a mistake such as this. As being moderator of this section, and even if I wasn't, I must inform you not to do something like this. Give information, stories, features, jobs, your own job, people you want, etc. You know this...[/b]

Fladian

What? Why? Everyone knows I'm bad with names, there's nothing too special about it. It's not like I hold the record of being worst with names ever - I'd rather give that title to my ex-boss... calling me Patrick... bah...

Werbung: