Hi guys!

Werbung:

BossMaroni

Hey Lee, long time no see ;)

Likewise. I've been crazy-busy. And I think it's been around 2 months since I've actually played any CA. That's nuts.

For whatever reason, I've been on a weird kick of playing some of my older games. Star Wars: Galactic Battleground, Warcraft 2 and Battlefield 1942. I've been HOPING to rock some CA, possibly Saturday afternoon...

Super Six 4

Likewise. I've been crazy-busy. And I think it's been around 2 months since I've actually played any CA. That's nuts.

For whatever reason, I've been on a weird kick of playing some of my older games. Star Wars: Galactic Battleground, Warcraft 2 and Battlefield 1942. I've been HOPING to rock some CA, possibly Saturday afternoon...

BF1942 lol, used to play that.

Same here, just got back into CA, and my 1.0 kdr dropped to .99:cursing:, I know its not much of a drop but I have more deaths than kills!:cursing:

How about sunday afternoon or saturday night-got something all day long on saturday, and I might be able to join then.

BossMaroni

How about sunday afternoon or saturday night-got something all day long on saturday, and I might be able to join then.

Sunday is probably good for me, just about any time.

Saturday night is no good for me. Once a month, our local comic shop (House of Heroes, where I've worked part time for about 15 years) becomes House of Horrors and we clear out the gaming area, set up chairs and show horror flicks. I probably won't be home until after 1am Central Time. Though there's a slight chance I might be awake enough to play when I get home.

Master_7

I didn't know the West Cost was named Hell....

lol...

no wonder you always leave right when I get on, to go eat dinner... its 7 there and 9 where I am... lol

garygofast

Then after dinner I watch the news and fall asleep thats what happens when you get old.
some times I come back on when there is no news

C

carvercasey

Hi to all members!!
I am new user of this site my self casey and I am from US.
After discover you i am feeling happy.Hope we will share what we have and exchange our knowledge.

Werbung: