Hi...my name is Roy...I'm a magic Addit..

funkid2

No, my name is not roy, I just had that pop into my head...anyways, I'm funkid2, I understand the trigger editor, prehaps better then most, I consider myself an expert triggerer, I also do models, geomerges to be exact, I am also very good at that...let's see, I take requests if i'm in the mood, which is not oftermas I am a slacker. I also work well with cinimatics in warcraft III, yeah, though geomerges I have gained alot of model editing skills, which lets me do things like have a footman do a backflip :) or give a village two attacks, one with one hand, one with another, anyways...Yeah I can't think of anything else....yeah, i'll stop rambing now..

Werbung:

Fladian

Hey there, Funkid, welcome the forum. I'm Fladian, a terrainer, or at least, I used to be one, but that is of no concern anymore :p

Fladian

Sound Editor, under 'units', if I recall. It's been a while since I opened that part of the editor, so I'm not too sure. But take a deep look... it isn't that hard to find.

funkid2

Sound Editor, under 'units', if I recall. It's been a while since I opened that part of the editor, so I'm not too sure. But take a deep look... it isn't that hard to find.
[/b]
Yeah sound editor, cept

Side effects may include Dry Mouth, Nausea, Vomiting, Watery Tension, Painful Rectal age, Hallucination, Dementia, Silicosis, Coma, Death and Halitosis, magic is not for everyone, consult your doctor before use.

took me a while to type out. I wanted to make sure it was all spelled right. I know the blood mage 'My blood cries out for m y..." line by heart though =]

Phumia

oooohh a trigger AND geomerger! Gibs! Uncle lothar (me) wants you! (in his project) Check out the general development forums, it's called War of the Spider

Werbung: