how about some new channel?

Werbung:

hockeyhero

ottomarlais said:
They need to get a HDD coming, even with an SD with 2 GB I feel so small.

well ottomarilais that wont happen because if you look at a thread i made earlier, nintendo has no intentions in making one.......:mega_shok:

Kirby

Wii Ware coming out soon, that seems like a extremely good channel. The opportuinity for the community to post their work and share it with others is a cool idea!

Theherolink_1

Kirby said:
Wii Ware coming out soon, that seems like a extremely good channel. The opportuinity for the community to post their work and share it with others is a cool idea!
how a wii ware chanel????isnt the wii ware in the shop channel kirby??
or you can play demos on that channel is that what you mean?

skyclaw

i think you get to make games...
*goes to look it up*

*feels dumb*
wii ware is what you use to download original titles along with programs like the browser

Theherolink_1

skyclaw said:
i think you get to make games...
*goes to look it up*

*feels dumb*
wii ware is what you use to download original titles along with programs like the browser

I dont get it skyclaw can you be more especific...(I dont know to much english)

skyclaw

oh, um... when you go to the shop channel you can go to the wii ware section, thats where you can download the everybody votes, internet, and mp3 preview channel

Danny

skyclaw said:
oh, um... when you go to the shop channel you can go to the wii ware section, thats where you can download the everybody votes, internet, and mp3 preview channel

That's for now later on it's for homebrew..

Ryano

Danny said:
skyclaw said:

Sorry to be a n00b but whats homebrew?

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
Danny said:
skyclaw said:

well ryano here's the link where you can go check it out and see what it is....:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homebrew_(video_games)

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
skyclaw said:

well ryano here's the link where you can go check it out and see what it is....:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homebrew_(video_games)

Thanks mate, it helped alot;)

skyclaw

yeah i cant wait for Wii homebrew to take off... i wonder if you'll beable to upload to the wiiware... probably have to submit a program then have it be reviewed or something

Werbung:

Squiddy

I just want a HDD.

I'm dying for Dreamcast to come to VC, so I can try out Shenmue.
But I have a Dreamcast infront of me right now, but with no memory card or AV cable.... ¬_¬