How did you find Gamesonly.org

rocktrns

Well I was originally from the merged forum Combatarmsforums
I found that site on google when I was searching for combatarms sites.
This site came up #1 in unofficial CA forums so I joined.

Enough about me how did you find this website?

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

i came across with this site 3 months after i joined Combat Arms, i also was looking for a cool CA forums and i found this site (before it turned into Go_Org), since then im a legit member of this site..

spuznick242

I found it last year in Computer class when my teacher was ranting about us using proxies to get onto sites were not suppose to. They blocked the proxies so I went looking for a new source of entertainment. I searched combat arms on google because I just started playing again and I found combatarmsforums.com and decided to join. And thats how I joined. I went on every day for the whole semester for more than half the block.

Roger117

Ummmm, I came by reading an add by Derek in the Nexon forums. I remember those days where there were only like 5 people xD.

Jordan B

Good times ^_^

Who remembers ebolawaztoxic or whatever his name was ? And Unholyreaper :S Where is he ?

I came by looking for a good combat arms site. Ages ago.

garygofast

Hey I remember I love horse wow I forgot all about him.
Anyway I forgot how I found this website .
But I forget things all the time getting old I guess.:blush:

spuznick242

Yeah he was a good poster!
Then he snapped and started spamming the forums!

Yea, he really wasnt that bad of a poster at all, but then something changed big time then spammed all over the forums and had like a mental break down. I'm not saying he had a mental break down, I'm saying it was like a mental break down how he was fine one day then spamming and flamming the next. I forgot about him, time to forget once again.

Jordan B

He never warned me ^_^

Infact, the first thing he said to me was :

"Your posts are quite good, keep it up. I'm saying this strictly on the fact that they are well written and contain a good amount of thought."

:)

Werbung:

BossMaroni

I was spending a typical Saturday night surfing the net: looking for a Russian mail-order bride, making snarky comments on my friends' Facebook status updates, etc.

I'd been playing CA for several months and googled ways to deal with hackers and decrease lag. I found several websites and a couple forums, one of which (the BETTER of which) was combatarmsforums.com.

My lag has decreased a little.
I still find myself enraged by the amount of hacking I see daily.
I've made a few friends and made a few more snarky comments.
One of these days I WILL play a game with Jordan. It's inevitable.

CAF morphed into gamesonly.com and it's all good...