1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

How is the hacking?

Discussion in 'Combat Arms' started by msuccess, Jun 9, 2011.

1. msuccess

msuccess New Member

I have a love/hate relationship with this game... I haven't played for a couple months but periodically I play for a few weeks and have fun, and then quit because I get tired of hackers or bored with it. How is the level of hacking lately? That last time I joined a clan they were openly admitting to hacking with their excuse being the other clan was. I think if it weren't for the hacking I'd play a lot more and be much higher level.

2. Mr. E

Mr. E Member

Hacking is pretty popular now, so you better get used to it. Haha. I don't really mind much, but once it starts building up, I just quit the game.

3. justin Arnold

justin Arnold New Member

theres quite a few but most people hate it i might get a hacker in a game im playing 2 or 3 times a day

4. msuccess

msuccess New Member

I did return and play a few days ago for about an hour. I didn't see any of the blatant hacking but as usual there were some players that seemed like they may be using some sort of hacking. I guess I'll play it once in awhile if I'm in the mood, it really depends if I get into a good map that's not too unbalanced.

5. anEgrahm

anEgrahm New Member

As some of you guys have mentioned, I haven't seen much blatant hacking or any kinds of OPK, speed or fly hacking, but yes, some people do seem a bit 'fishy'. I only play every now and then and check in to see what people in my clan (level 4) are doing, but I'm not a regular player.