How many of you want the Barret M82A1A/M107 in CA?

Do you want the Barrett .50 cal?

• Yes, Semi-Auto, But Balanced

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, This Is Totally Pointless

• Yes, Bolt-Action Please.

• Yes, but Supply Case/NX Cash/Expensive Please

• Total voters

-DeaFen0-

I dunno about you guys, but lately I've been dying to get my hands on a Barret M82, also known as the infamous .50 caliber sniper rifle. I think a lot of you out there would like to get your hands on it too. The way I see it, it could be offered as a NX shop gun or a really expensive sniper rifle (perhaps 1800-2000 a day). Basically, we could model it off of the L96, 'cept make it less portable, more accurate, and possibly semiauto (you get what you pay for, right?:p). Of course, recoil and the works would be very difficult to get a handle on, showing maturity in mastering this rifle. You COULD NOT ADD EXTRA MAGS OR SUPPRESSORS!Here's a Pic for Good Measure:
500x375.aspx

Before you guys vote/reply, please don't go on about how it's uneeded, we know it isn't but would appreciate it in the game, or how it'd be too noobish. The L96 has been here for how long, and I've never heard a single complaint about it.

Werbung:

Love

Semi-auto balanced, possibly Supply Case.

Though, this gun must be fired whilst prone or something.
Just to even things out.

Gotta love the M82

NSXTypeR

That would be awesome to have in game. Although it should be around 2000 to 2500GP but thats my opinion, since it is one bad gun lol.

Wait isn't when you type your log in the character has one slung over his shoulder or is it just me?

E

Elite SEAL

Semi-auto balanced, possibly Supply Case.

Though, this gun must be fired whilst prone or something.
Just to even things out.

Gotta love the M82

yeah, on youtube this guy in Iraq tried to shoot one while standing--he ended up 5 ft. back:eek:

-DeaFen0-

It'll allow for weaker bullets, and even though the recoil is high, some with skill or luck will be able to pull a fast one and get a second kill. Along with that, you don't automatically get forced out of your scope to get another shot in.

-DeaFen0-

Real Life? Dunno... possibly because they can handle the recoil prone, and more or less because they need to be able to take out numerous vehicles at once in convoys.

DarkLink

Well, the guy can't even keep his eye on the scope when he fires without getting injuries. Just a note about the huge recoil.

Werbung:

-DeaFen0-

Hey, I didn't make the rifle... I just fell in love with it. Thanks for bringing that up though, I woulda otherwise never spotted it.