How much time do you spend on games?

bigkurita

I used to be a very big FPS player, but after entering college I can't find time for it anymore. I play games leisurely when friends come over or when I finished with everything early and have nothing to do. I would say I now spend 1 hour a day playing compared to the 4-5 hours I used to play everyday. So how much time do you spend on games?

Werbung:

lynbetz

I used to wake up in the morning and play games, then when my husband went to bed at night i would jump on the xbox and fire up a game but now i just don't have as much time as i used to since i had my son. I normally spend around 4 or 5 hours a week playing video games now.

Sugarhill

I often go on playing binges and I'll play for stretches of time where it's three hours a day to absolutely nothing at all. I'll get so busy, that I can't schedule the time in. I hate that I have schedule a time to play a video game, but that is more of how the games are constructed now. The chapters are so long that you, well I, will take at least an hour just to get through them.

My favorite games have been the ones that I can play 10 minutes to 10 hours without having to worry about whether I've finished a chapter, but I've still made progress in the games like Forza 4 or Burnout Paradise.

Werbung:

ActionHero1

For me, it's usually when I get in the mood for playing, rather than having a set time, I don't like to play a game to get a sense of achievement out of them, but I like to play to get a sense of having fun and actually doing something worth while in the game.