• 11-15 House of Kids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 19-23 House of New Adults

• 27-31 House of Getting Older

• Total voters

CheapeSkater

Yeah, self explanatory. I want to see how old the populace of Combat Arms is on average.
If you're going to say "STALKER!", then that will automatically count towards 1 point to the House of Kids

Werbung:

spuznick242

well im sure there are some 32-38 year olds that play CA so why not chat with the young folk?=)

In WoW someone in my "clan or guild" was like 52 and had kids who played and got him involved in WoW. Computeres are mostly used by younger people for gaming, but anyone can play only because its so easy, and it might make them feel young again if they're in the mid life. and no im not that old im in the "house of teeners".

E

Elite SEAL

What's not to get? =.= I'm just finding out how old the populace of Combat Arms is in general.

I know, but you have like 2 options for each age pretty much -I could have chosen kids, or teens. I chose teens cause its the older one lol.

oh, and BossMaroni or whoever is 40 on here.

Cyder

Well much to the amazement of others.. I am 41. Yes 41 that is not a typo. People have to remember the Atari 2600 came out when I was a teen and have been gaming ever since. My three boys all play CA but the highest KDR and best player... ya me! That's why I get all the NX.. I have a great job and can afford it! So if you see "Cryder" that is my IGN.. say hey..

King3vil

Well much to the amazement of others.. I am 41. Yes 41 that is not a typo. People have to remember the Atari 2600 came out when I was a teen and have been gaming ever since. My three boys all play CA but the highest KDR and best player... ya me! That's why I get all the NX.. I have a great job and can afford it! So if you see "Cryder" that is my IGN.. say hey..

haha welcome cyder, well now that we know, lol shouldnt there be a user title labeled "elders" lol.;)

Werbung:

Master_7

Right on Cyder... we was playing (the very first FPS) Wolfenstein and Doon when some of these people were still crappin on themselves. When I was a kid, I was programming my sound and vid card to work with my games from a DOS prompt. God I miss that HP Pentium 75mhz. Before that, I played on an Atari 2600 and a Commodore 64. Also had the 128d (yup, in 16bit glory)!

me = 32