• 11-15 House of Kids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 19-23 House of New Adults

• 27-31 House of Getting Older

• Total voters

BossMaroni

Well much to the amazement of others.. I am 41. Yes 41 that is not a typo. People have to remember the Atari 2600 came out when I was a teen and have been gaming ever since. My three boys all play CA but the highest KDR and best player... ya me! That's why I get all the NX.. I have a great job and can afford it! So if you see "Cryder" that is my IGN.. say hey..

I'm with you, brother. I hit 40 this past February. But I think your memory is failing you. The 2600 came out when we were in grade school. I think we got ours around 1980 or so. "Combat" is still one of the most fun video games I've ever played. A true classic.

Werbung:

Master_7

OMG, I still have the Combat cartridge and my old Atari 2600... I'm gonna have to resurect it now!

TANK game was the best... I could bounce rounds off the wall like a pro!

Cyder

I'm with you, brother. I hit 40 this past February. But I think your memory is failing you. The 2600 came out when we were in grade school. I think we got ours around 1980 or so. "Combat" is still one of the most fun video games I've ever played. A true classic.

Actually I think I was just in Middle school. No offense to the younglings but video games have been around a while so us "elder" folks can still still roll with the best of ya. Plus a good benefit to being older & a job... is I buy all the NX I want WHEN I want and get whatever I want... that is the best part. I bought 2 of the M41A SOPMODS for 90 days at 16900 NX each... no prob... they are just sitting in my "in box" The 40% EXP & GP... ya lets get those to... hmmmm.. How about Mei for month... yep that to. Or how about lets go get a brand new hella-fast laptop... hmm just might. Then I got a dozen of the GP cases for fun... I am the leader of my clan and buy clan-members stuff to.. so their are some real benefits to being an "elder"...trust me...

Werbung: