How to avoid being accused as a hacker??

LelouchX

:(Hmm...as the title said, I am being called hacker many times in a day....I REALLY DON'T HACK!@!@! Then I will get kicked or sometimes, i won't get kicked but when i wont get kicked from the room, they will keep irritating me by saying "you b!tch, noob, gtfo, fk you, etc...." And I am not okay with that because I don't like people using vulgarities(hope i spelled it correctly...) Some of you maybe able to talk to them back but not me... So, can someone give me tactics or strategy to avoid being called hacker OR HOW TO IRRITATE THEM BACK with NO VULGARITIES...

Well, my english is not very good as you can see....I am from Asia. So, I cannot talk or chat or type proper english...So, i hope you do understand what i mean...

Sometimes, my kills are high because of luck and even when my kills are not HIGH, they will still call me a hacker just because i kill them with a headshot or kill them many times....please help me...Thank you...:)

Werbung:
the short answer: you can't.
People are still paranoid about hackers.
Just ignore it.
If you want to avoid getting kicked often don't go on Elite moderated rooms, most of the time the Elite mods kick anyone who kills them or gets 3 or more headshots.
I've gotten kicked from sooo many EM rooms.

MooCowMan

the short answer: you can't.
People are still paranoid about hackers.
Just ignore it.
If you want to avoid getting kicked often don't go on Elite moderated rooms, most of the time the Elite mods kick anyone who kills them or gets 3 or more headshots.
I've gotten kicked from sooo many EM rooms.
He basically covered it.

Nothing you can do will stop it. You can be going 5/11 and playing like crap and you will still get called a hacker (seen it done)..

Just ignore it if you can.

Ashwin

Wait... I think I played you before. You were awesome, man! :D
Just tell them that if you were really hacking, you would have won the game in a second.

tylerkunt69

It is impossible to not be hackusated ROFL
:(Hmm...as the title said, I am being called hacker many times in a day....I REALLY DON'T HACK!@!@! Then I will get kicked or sometimes, i won't get kicked but when i wont get kicked from the room, they will keep irritating me by saying "you b!tch, noob, gtfo, fk you, etc...." And I am not okay with that because I don't like people using vulgarities(hope i spelled it correctly...) Some of you maybe able to talk to them back but not me... So, can someone give me tactics or strategy to avoid being called hacker OR HOW TO IRRITATE THEM BACK with NO VULGARITIES...

Well, my english is not very good as you can see....I am from Asia. So, I cannot talk or chat or type proper english...So, i hope you do understand what i mean...

Sometimes, my kills are high because of luck and even when my kills are not HIGH, they will still call me a hacker just because i kill them with a headshot or kill them many times....please help me...Thank you...:)

spuznick242

yea the "hackers" are just good players. bad players use it as an excuse for why they got killed. there is no hackers that i know of. plus the hacks would have gotten patched. like i got reported 9 times in one game because i was "hacking" but im just good.

civicmonster

when i play on death room ppl think i hack i dont i am just really good at the map and then i get kicked out then im settin there tinkin WTF!!!!!!??!?!?!?!?

Werbung:

spuznick242

I just got out of a clan war and they said they were reporting me and all this stuff because I was "hacking" when I wasnt. Like i was 13 and 2 maybe, which is good for just about anyone (well its good for me, acctually its great for me) and its outragous for how many times i get reported and called a hacker. The worst part was that someone on their team had a few kills less than me, but had only 1 death, so they were doing just as good as me.