How to become a pain in the butt for the pilots or...

V0lt-man

Or to become a really asspain for them :D lol I want to make a guide for You young AA-gunners :) or for those who can't stand that annoying sound of the enemy plane crushing to your head.
Ok here's some tactics for ya mates )
AA-gunning for commando's:
1.Spot the plane
2.Make him spot you or choose the second variant of silent killing
3.My favourite sniper rifle is the slowest but the deadliest so combine it with max trained Piersing shot and you'll have your justice :)
4.Ok the first thing to do is to mark that crappy plane with Mark Target
5.Than activate your Piersing shot
6.Next step requires your best sniper skills so my advise to you is to shoot at the plane before it's gonna do some tricks like spin or barrel
7.When the plane is burning you've gotta make your best to destroy it before pilot ejects from it(some of them are not ejecting by the way especially noobs )) )
8.You've destroyed it ? Great job mate ! :)
9.If you can't destroy it for some reason like your mouse is too quick to target it properly keep training soldier and some day you'll gonna make it!

If you enjoyed this guide or it helped ya be a good mate and post me some Thank you! :)
I hope Murpo will add this to his list of good deeds and some day send me that reedemable key :D

Werbung:

Snoogiloo

RE: How to become a pain in the ass for the pilots or...

lol. killing planes as a commando is piss easy ^^ i have rank 1 piercing shot and i still take em down in no time.

3 shots then pop piercing shot and then keep on shooting
and voila hes dead.. and if some1 CANT kill a plane as a commando, change class!

V0lt-man

Mate if you played other shooters before for us it takes no time to kill that bastard on the plane ( i sometimes even kill a pilot XD not destroying a plane) but this guide is for the people who rarerly plaing shooters or not playing them at all...

Slartibartfast

Nice guide, but i have to advocate snoogi on this one.
IF you cannot hit a frickin plane, how are u going to hit gunner running like crazy towards you in the head?

V0lt-man

In couple of rounds i met some guy named Apocalyptica.Jesus he was running around like he got some oven in the ass :D And by the way he was a gunner.Why i'm telling this ? I'm telling this because he was almost untouchable and killed a bunch of our boys in no time but i killed him like 4 times :) My sniper skilles are good and i prove it by this message!Try to find that bastard in Leaderboards he's like in the first 20.

Jack Padousdous

I hate it when snipers start to shoot at me when Im in a plane.
Don't you guys think (from a pilot perspective) that the sniper does to much damage?

Btw, Im a commando to and killing a plane is very easy

ForeverSoldier

I just attempt to suicide into a plane with my plane if it evades my MG spamming. :p

But as a commando, planes are easy kills when they're loaded. :)

Rense

Snoogiloo said:
and if some1 CANT kill a plane as a commando, change class!

Totally agree :D its really easy to destroy planes with commando, do it rly often cuz its kinda fun, also if you sit on the wing of a friendly plane ;)

V0lt-man

Kamikaze style is good too but if you don't have m8s on your wings :) It brings such pleasure killing 2 or even 3 people at once and not dying at all

Rense

Hate kamikaze... enemy planes always do it on seaside skirmish -.-

Btw.. Good chance to kill tanks is flying straight up and in 90° down on them.. :) After that again straight up, cuz there will be angry drivers :D

V0lt-man

well my tactics on SS is to wait untill that plane and snipe it up.It always comes in time...

Werbung:

V0lt-man

but now i hate myself for that -_- coz i learned how to fly like ace and now those gundamn plane killers annoying me )))