How was your first clan match?

Werbung:

TomtheNinja

My first clan match was amazing. I'm a new member of TAW (the art of warfare) and was allowed to join the elitist section for a day because not everybody showed up. Needless to say, it was extremely fun and we only lost once to a group with a hacker... <_<

Bostro

Mine didnt go to bad. We were playing the other clan within our ranks. We kept both games close but did lose 3-2 on ctf. Scrim another clan right after, lost both 4-2 in s&d. Overall wasnt bad.

Roger117

Please post threads in the right section, as you posted in the Clan Recruitment tread.

On Topic: Mine was not too good. We played Elimination Junk Flea and we lost 84-100. Didn't get much better after that.

Shaboozie

We played with a bunch of hackers on Pump Jack... aimbotters FTW. We left. Wasn't the most honorable thing to do. But same with using hack. =P

Bad2TheBone

Yeah, my clan is the Green Berets, we've lost our first 3 clan matches. Need to get teamspeak but I don't know of any free servers if there is any. I didn't care about age or kdr when I first started my clan, I just want to have a good time playing the game. I like having good people to play with, that are into the game, but now lately nobody is playing it seems like. HAAA I digress. I'm looking to setup some actual clan battles at a set time, and date, then maybe I can get some people on, to do clan matches. Looking to play against a medium to good clan that does not hack or glitch. Thanks.
Signed,
Bad2TheBone

Werbung: