I get SSBB sooner now!

guyofgod

I am SO GOOD. Ok, listen up children :p I decided that I didn't want to wait till my birthday (March 31st) to get my copy of SSBB. As some of you know, I pre-ordered it and then my dad picked it up and is using it as a birthday present. So, here was the game plan.

1) Pros and Cons
A) I consistently said Pros about getting the game early (I ended up saying around 50 or so) and my dad would respond with a Con (He ended up with about 40).

2) The little things
B) I did the dishes for my mom which is her job but she hates it. (laying down the guilt :p)

3) Final Smash
C) I offered this note to both of my parents. "To which ever parent offers to allow me to play SSBB for Spring Break (this Friday (TOMORROW)) will receive a 1 hour long back massage. There is something you guys don't know about me....I am an AWSOME back massager. I have got so many things that I wanted done by just giving my Mom especially a back massage. Here is how I played it.

I first offered my Dad the offer. He knew that my Mom would probably except. He said "Ohh.....now your speaking my language". However, he never said yes. When my mom came home at 10:20 pm last night, I was still awake to offer her the deal. I told her what my dad had said and said "he really wants it....you should take 30 min. and then he can take the other 30 and then he wouldn't have to have the stress of deciding. It would be like your gift to him"........and it worked. I even did her 30 minutes right then and there to seal the deal. In other words, tomorrow is when I get SSBB :)

Werbung:
Werbung: