I have a question about my wii

Werbung:

Jailbreak

Squiddy said:
romsmans said:
Thank you very much Squiddy, you solved half of my problem...XD now how i turn off the Wii
PD: sorry for the ignorance

I've already answered your problem on the shoutbox but just in case you miss it:

To turn off the Wii go to your Wii Console and hold the power button for 5 seconds till it turns Green to Orange to Red. Red means your Wii is OFF, meaning no power is being used on the Wii, wheras WC24 takes up the power of one small light bulb per day.

That's provided you have Wiiconnect24 on - if you don't, just press Power and it'll turn Red, meaning it's off.

wow, i didnt know it used that much power, im gunna turn it off properly from now on, thanks squiddy

Squiddy

And because of WC24, my Wii didn't take the heat lightly. It's now scratching and dusting up every disc I use. It's even a bit loose on the front of the console cos of the overheating. Luckily, the software is still functioning as so are the VC Games, but I'm ringing up Nintendo tomorrow and asking for a replacement Wii as well as a refund for the VC games I downloaded.

gunners-4-life

Squiddy said:
romsmans said:
Thank you very much Squiddy, you solved half of my problem...XD now how i turn off the Wii
PD: sorry for the ignorance

I've already answered your problem on the shoutbox but just in case you miss it:

To turn off the Wii go to your Wii Console and hold the power button for 5 seconds till it turns Green to Orange to Red. Red means your Wii is OFF, meaning no power is being used on the Wii, wheras WC24 takes up the power of one small light bulb per day.

That's provided you have Wiiconnect24 on - if you don't, just press Power and it'll turn Red, meaning it's off.

its better to disconnect the wii from the mains because then no electricity is used

Werbung:

gamehero05

Hi, im new here and was wondering if there is a way to copy games that were downloaded from the wii site from one wii console to another? My brother just bought a wii from the pawn shop and it has a whole bunch of nes, snes and sega games on it.. i want to know if i came copy those to a sd or anouther way to save them to my console.. my console is not modded, not sure if his is...

i trying seaching but couldn't find a answer.. thanks!